Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already existed accountID

same error… can’t login to zemyna

Since I cant create a new topic for no reason

Here is the Bug I have after I could login

Zymena Server too ;w;

i talk to NPC to finnish the quest but dont have any dialoque pop-up but can still attack monster + chat still enable and i found it after relog in this toons

but i can playing another toons if not try log in peltasta (bugged) 1st

PS. if cant see screenshot click this link http://upic.me/show/57107905

Same with me. I got this bug after the server Zemyna lagged and I tried to re-log. But I still can play in others servers.

Any solution for this issue yet?

Uploading… some error

i had the same problem time 4:13 pm 10/31/15 were going on a boss fight suddenly the game lags and when i tried to log out and log in this happens how to fix this thanks

Samw problen it apear to have a temporal solution but pls try to find the problem and fix itUploading…

Same problem, i cant login my cleric:
Uploading…

Same problem here

" Commander Already existed account ID: 167837655 commander id: 15449015189505 "

Also have the same error.

Occured around 1:00 AM PST 10/31/2015.

commander attacking again…
same here

As suggested earlier in this thread, completely exiting out of Steam and then trying again worked for me when I ran into this error

guys TRy SUPER SPAM click enter

i Also got this earlier around 3mins ago try i by force and hope it connect

im having the same problem just now, and i cant log in back, please fix my account ASAP :frowning:

thank you~

Exactly same here.

/20

Sme here :confused: doin quest in Fedimian Territory, last quest here: https://gyazo.com/849e48cb52839deba5d19bfbec9442d2

Temporary Fix (this has worked for me).

-Open Task Manager (right-click taskbar, click Start Task Manager).
-In Processes tab, kill Client_tos and anything Steam-related.
-Wait for 5 minutes or so. Open ToS again.
-Click another server besides your usual one. When it prompts you to enter Lodge name, just cancel.
-Go back to your original server, select character then enter world (don’t spam the Start button, just click once).
-You will only see black screen along with the menus. Use your Klaipeda warpstone to warp in town.
-Everything is back to normal now. :relaxed:

Fortunately, I have the Klaipeda warpstone in my shortcut bar so I didn’t have any problems accessing it. Hope this helps. :grin:

same issue Uploading…