Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already existed accountID

Same issue here :frowning:

I’m having the same problem as everyone else. :cry:

Dear god , just wanna play it , so please let me in!!

huhuhuhuhu
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let me in

5:20 CST I was actually able to enter the world. I am now in the mines. I did’t really do anything different, but I am in game.

I think its fixed i have logged in

well, it1s sad. plx fix it

Having the same issue after zoning into the Pyro lodge and couldn’t zone back out crashed and cant get back in.

Playing with mouse.

Same problem!
http://puu.sh/kZktc/2fd0f3a42e.png

T.T

Alright guys I had the same issue and restarted my computer which seemed to fix it. Try restarting your computer! :smiley:

lol, as if i haven’t tried that. restarting PC does not fix it bro. maybe it was lucky of yours.

Aw bummer well it might have been patched recently then or I was just lucky

I’ll post this here as it seems like we can’t create new topics right now.

So, I managed to log in after this bug only to find myself stuck in the city. All I see is a black screen and I can hear my running noises, but it doesn’t actually move me in the map as you can see here:

It seems like this was caused by getting disconnected while I was changing areas. It seems the game can’t accurately place in the map as it doesn’t have my coordinates from the last session.

I’ve tried to log in several times and each time I’m stuck in a different part of the city. Changing channels did not solve the problem.

This is a game breaking bug as it makes it impossible to play (can’t teleport with the stone we get when we start inside the city). I hope this gets fixed soon so I can keep on beta testing, and no one else gets stuck like this as it is extremely frustrating.

I had this problem as well. I made a new character >_>

I have the same issue as sukkriller. Last night at 5am est I tried to zone after the mining cart part in the main quest and I fell through the rail into a spot I should not have been. I could not log in and this morning I have the issue sukkriller has. Black screen cannot move. I will have to restart the character after work I guess. This is most unfortunate.

Yeah, and no replies from the devs. I’ll create a dedicated topic for this issue and see if I can get their attention. On the way it is now there is nothing that keeps this from happening multiple times with the same player…

Here here, same problem with 2 of my character. It started once I left them game because of high lag. Boss fight was stuck on “movie” animation after fight. I disconnected and have not been able to join since then.

UPDATE:

I was able to log in, I joined the game, got the error. While making the new character the game started to load for my existing one and I got back in.

I advice people joining like they normally do but let it load for 5 minutes for the servers to catch on.