Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already existed accountID

Same problem. I picked another server and it would do it when I enter a new zone (map). Say I was in channel 14, then 15, Both of them would lock me out. It doesn’t timeout at all. Pretty sure I won’t be able to join another of the 20 channels.

I have the same error message and can’t log back in…

Ty Shawn, hopefully it gets resolved soon :confused:

Let me in
http://imgur.com/d7oHKEY

I also get the issue, I tried to warp back to Klaipeda to start my rank 2 quest, but my game lagged out. Upon restarting the client, I get the Commander Already existed thing that everyone else in this thread has. I’m not able to access my character (wizard) anymore at this point, but I can access my other characters just fine.

Hopefully you’ll resolve this issue quick.

Now it just shows ‘entering the world…’ but nothing happens after that. I’m still stuck in the lodge. Tried other characters as well but problem still persist

Also having this issue.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll check back in a few hours.

Yeah, I have the same problem to

Same problem

Same issue. Tried to enter miner town, client crashed and getting the popup when I try to relog.

1 Like

This issue happened after I tried to warp to Klaipeda. Everything froze so I restarted the client. The server login was fine. but my main character couldn’t log into any channel afterwards. I was able to create a new character and join a channel with no issue, but my main character was/is still bugged. :sleepy: debug me pl0x

Same here, i was going to Klaipeda and as soon as i hit the floating green arrow, everything stopped working i coulden’t shoot arrows anymore and my character would freeze in mid walking animations and i coulden’t go to the next area

Exactly same problem. Happened when I tried to move from the initial zone to the town.

Shows the commander message the first time I click on “Start Game” and then it briefly shows entering the world on subsequent tries but nothing happens.

Switching Channel helps but only up to a point. You get locked out of all the channels if you get disconnected. Just working down the list of the 20 till you can’t get out of the lodge at all.

Same problem here.

Same issue for me as well. Sucks since my friends are now getting ahead of me. I’m somewhat sad that this is an issue that existed since the last Beta.