Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already existed accountID

Exact same issue as someone had previously asked, is there anyway to force disconnect an account? Doesn’t seem to disconnect even after the client is closed.

CBT2

Uploading…

Same here, got disconnected and when I tried to reconnect getting the same error.

Hlep

Same issue, happened while switching zones to the Miner’s Village, Zemyna Server, I can log in and create characters normally on Laima

I had this issue, but it resolved itself within about 15 minutes. Now though, I just get “Entering the world…” and nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind, the problem is back.

Same issue here.

Uploading…

same for me
Uploading…

UploadingApple…

Currently cannot log into Zemyna nor create a character. I can log into Laima.

Same issue I can log into another character but can’t get back into this one

I am also having the same problem with my character. I tried to go into miner’s village and the game froze up, my party was jogging in place. So I disconnected to rejoin back in and I’m getting the same “Commander already existed” error when I try joining back in.

Having the same error. Can’t login etc D:

same. during the to the mines quest. was in party got past the carts with my friend. he completed the quest. but now it seems that i need to explode the carts. problem is im behind the carts. everyone i see is running in place. cant log out. cant warp. so I exit the game with task manager and restart. trying to log in. "Commander Already existed accountID"Uploading…

same issue.

pls help my life is in danger.

I get the exact same error when trying to log in, preventing me from playing the game ,–,

Can’t log in as well, been waiting for 20+ minutes and all my friends are already rank 2 ; ;

Same. The reason is that the server still thinks that you are logged in while you are not.

Yeah but normally a server would drop you after a few min, and here it doesn’t.

Same problem unfortnetly =(

Yeah, usually a server drops you or the server will kick you if you try to login again.