Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already Existed account error

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(October 21, 2020 10:13pm Server time) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Asdeharra

Character Name: Ark

Bug Description :
(Me and my party were about to do division singularity in Skalda outskirt then i tried to equip my armor but i can not so i decided to re-login and then I cant connect anymore giving me the error : Commander Already Existed)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Telsiai here as well. Looks like some channels are crashing. I was getting the same error when switching to channel 2 in town (Klai)

Got same problem here

Hello Saviors,

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

The Commander Already Exist error is only a temporary issue and should be settled shortly. Please wait for a little while and try to re-connect after a moment.

If the issue still persists, please inform us through support ticket for assistance regarding the matter.

Date and Time(October 30, 2020 1:29 ET
Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Sorrymasen
Character Name: Sorry

Bug Description :
Was silver farming around irredian shelter then when i am trying to warp to town my screen froze. so decided to re-login then i cannot connect anymore, seeing error Commander Already Existed.

Hello @akosinauj,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

The Commander Already Exist error is only a temporary issue and should be settled shortly. Please wait for a little while and try to re-connect after a moment.

If the issue still persists, please inform us through support ticket for assistance regarding the matter.

GM telsial have problem pls look in to this ty