Tree of Savior Forum

Commander Already Existed account error

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(October 21, 2020 10:13pm Server time) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Asdeharra

Character Name: Ark

Bug Description :
(Me and my party were about to do division singularity in Skalda outskirt then i tried to equip my armor but i can not so i decided to re-login and then I cant connect anymore giving me the error : Commander Already Existed)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Telsiai here as well. Looks like some channels are crashing. I was getting the same error when switching to channel 2 in town (Klai)

Got same problem here

Hello Saviors,

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

The Commander Already Exist error is only a temporary issue and should be settled shortly. Please wait for a little while and try to re-connect after a moment.

If the issue still persists, please inform us through support ticket for assistance regarding the matter.

Date and Time(October 30, 2020 1:29 ET
Team Name: Sorrymasen
Character Name: Sorry

Bug Description :
Was silver farming around irredian shelter then when i am trying to warp to town my screen froze. so decided to re-login then i cannot connect anymore, seeing error Commander Already Existed.

Hello @akosinauj,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

The Commander Already Exist error is only a temporary issue and should be settled shortly. Please wait for a little while and try to re-connect after a moment.

If the issue still persists, please inform us through support ticket for assistance regarding the matter.

GM telsial have problem pls look in to this ty

It’s March 2021 it is stil the “SAME” problem… OMFG!

its already 2021 i would expect to get this fixed during 2016 but nooooo you guys havent fixed it yet

This error happen when steam is off. not they fault…this game need steam to be “online” or atleast with connection, and if u lose connection to steam(cause steam update - like yesterday) u will get this error. simple like that… Everytime i get this error i look at steam and i’m without connection.

Try to logout of Steam program, And re-login
It’s work for me.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Help me too for more 4 hours already …

Please help more than one day already

help

Date and Time (October 27,2021)
Team Name: TostedSio
Character Name: LadyChancella

Bug Description:
Changing map from Kirtimas Forest to Issaugoti Forest.

Yes, this thing pops up when I do Bounty runs on multiple maps instances … >.<;;;;

Edit: now I cant login at all with all my chars … zzzz

last time it happen in fedimian realm, we have to switch channel since the theory that a copy of your character is in the crashed channel. If you are doing bounty or in pyromancer lab then you are screwed and need the devs to rescue.