Tree of Savior Forum

Coming back from break, W3Ele3 Wl2 help, stats help

Hey! I took a lengthy break and I’m looking to get back into the full swing of this game again. I tried to scrounge what I could find forums here and on reddit but Im finding really mixed results:
I have a wiz3ele3 and probably going down the warlock (and now warlock 2) path. When I left it was pretty much point in prominence, max electrocute/hail/cloud/meteor as far as you could with meteor/electro having a personal preference split. I’m assuming this hasn’t changed much but just wanted to explicitly ask.
Warlock seems all over the place really need help with this one. See a lot of ‘drain is bugged could be awesome’ but otherwise its lock2: max Dark Theurge, Mastema then point in pole, sacrifice and then 8 in invocation for duration=cd. is that right?
Lastly if you don’t mind and probably the most important to me would be, what are we doing for stats now?
Thanks!

Kinda picked a bad time since the big combat/stats revamp is gonna hit soonish, and all of the existing skill builds and strategies will be thrown out the window, but here’s the lowdown.

Elementalist:

1. Prominence is useless, too unreliable for damage. Don’t bother putting points in.
  2. Ice Cloud is your main mob killer, though it won’t work on flying ones. Max it.
  3. Hail is a boss-killer (since their hitbox encompasses the entirety of Hail) but isn’t particularily effective on mobs except for the decent chance to freeze enemies. I maxed it, and I’m happy with it.
  4. Meteor is spike damage, but with such a long cooldown for a single hit, it’s useless in R8 content. Still, might be worth getting it to level 10 for the casting speed reduction attribute.
  5. Get a point in Rain for the bonus to electrical damage and movement debuff.
  6. Toss a point in Freezing Sphere just for utility.
  7. Dump the rest in Electrocute.

Warlock:

1. Dark Theurge is one of your primary damage spells. Max it.
  2. Mastema is useless in C1 Warlock, but at C2 you can get an attribute that adds a 20 second DoT effect, as well as a big stat reduction. I’d say to max it out as well,.
  3. Invocation gets a C2 attribute that adds 5 seconds per level to the spell’s duation, leading to a max of 25 additional seconds to duration. So if you spend the silver to get the attributes, you only need to put 3 points in Invocation for 100% uptime.
  4. Drain is bugged sadly, don’t take it.
  5. Sabath/Ghastly Trail is useless, don’t take it.
  6. Pole of Agony is burst DPS like Meteor, long cooldown limits most of its effectiveness. Drop a point here, and with the points you have left you can either stick 'em here or save them for Rank 9.

As with virtually all of the magic users, some CON and then full INT.

1 Like

You get invocation attribute wrong, It increases the duration of spheres, not buff. As far as I remember to have %100 up time you need lvl 8 invocation.

1 Like

Ah, you’re right. It’d keep the existing sphere going, but you wouldn’t make new ones. Then I’d say yea, dump 8 in Invocation, 1 in PoA, 10 in Mastema, 10 in Dark Theurge.

1 Like

personally my build in wl is 10 theurge 10 maste 9 invo 1 PoA, but most of the people leave invo at 8 and give evil sacri 1 point. I dont see a pve use to it tho.

For elementalist as long as you max frost cloud and hail, do what ever you want.

1 Like

I think whatever is now, just focus on getting to level 317 is alright and wait for the patch. Where reset event will be given when the biggest patch applied.

It is good to train 4 different class of characters to lv27x so that you can reset as you like per day during that event. It will be more fun to able to find out your best favorite character very fast.

what about evil sacrifice, for long range boss poking?

Since it’s a single point skill, sure.