Tree of Savior Forum

Comeback tips for rebuild

(reposted from Suggestions)

Hello there everyone!!!

I’ve been playing TOS for a while back, like 1-2 years ago, and consider getting back. Given all the changes in classes and builds i need some advice as to how rebuild my characters.

Back in the day i had a cataphract that was to become a dragoon, but we all know that cata is dead (RIP). I am considering changing it in a support/aggro/tank. Which builds would you suggest?

Also, main problem, i had a Pyro1 Linker2 Chrono3 to Sage. Do you think it is still viable? Would like to keep the Pyro-Sage part if i had to change it. Which build do you suggest? Anything that does NOT involve Thaumaturge or hidden classes if possible.

Last but not least, i had a Paladin (1st character actually) that i started trying to get a support/tank, but failed. Would like to rework that into a PVE support/dps, keeping the paladin (with 2h mace i guess)

I really don’t like hidden classes like Miko, Shinobi… Also i don’t really care about PVP, i just enjoy doing dungeons and instances with my friends.

A big thanks in advance for all your advices and hope to meet you in game!!!

Pally can work as a support/tank build after the additions that were made a while back. Just off the top of my head, you’d be looking for something along the lines of Cleric2 -> Priest2 -> Paladin3 -> Kabba -> Inqui.

Cleric2 is there for obvious reasons. Priest2 would give you the now much improved Mass Heal along with Ressurection and Revive. Kabba is there for Ein Sof’s SP Recovery buff and the boost it gives to your heals. Finally, you’ll have Inquisitor for more damage and the synergy it has with Paladin.

There are other routes you can take. That’s just the first thing that popped into my mind. If you decide to run with it, make sure you’ve got quality armor. Paladin’s Sanctuary scales based on your DEF and MDEF so the more you can pack in, the more it’ll up your teammates’ defenses.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.