Tree of Savior Forum

Comeback tips for build reworks

Hello there everyone!!!

I’ve been playing TOS for a while back, like 1-2 years ago, and consider getting back. Given all the changes in classes and builds i need some advice as to how rebuild my characters.

Back in the day i had a cataphract that was to become a dragoon, but we all know that cata is dead (RIP). I am considering changing it in a support/aggro/tank. Which builds would you suggest?

Also, main problem, i had a Pyro1 Linker2 Chrono3 to Sage. Do you think it is still viable? Would like to keep the Pyro-Sage part if i had to change it. Which build do you suggest? Anything that does NOT involve Thaumaturge or hidden classes if possible.

Last but not least, i had a Paladin (1st character actually) that i started trying to get a support/tank, but failed. Would like to rework that into a PVE support/dps, keeping the paladin (with 2h mace i guess)

I really don’t like hidden classes like Miko, Shinobi… Also i don’t really care about PVP, i just enjoy doing dungeons and instances with my friends.

A big thanks in advance for all your advices and hope to meet you in game!!!

You might be better off posting this thread on the Class and Rank section or the General Discussion section since that’s where most people go for build advice. This section is for suggestions for future content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.