Tree of Savior Forum

Comeback player - Help with new build

ahoy mates, i am a player who is returning to play exactly today / now, when i stopped i should be around lvl 110 this in 2017 ~ 2018 … my friends pressured me to give in and play with them, but for what i I saw a lot of things changed, now you can leave your talent line and go to other classes which made me totally lost, and that is the reason why I want help.

I’ve always played healer (offensive / tank / full support) , and I don’t know what to mix or how to mix, I’ll play solo until I reach them at lvl 440 (I think this is the maximum level now), I would literally like a build for that, I tried to look for content on youtube, written content, but no 2020, everything for 2019, the ones that have 2020 are some things I don’t understand.

thank you in advance <3

Now the max level are 450 and only can take 3 class. The cleric are a great class in game that can you take any role (DPS, Magic DPS, healer and Buffer) and hybrid role (you can be a Healer but make DPS, or a magic and physical same time). But better explain class per class:

-Physical Clerics (STR/CON/DEX):

-Iinquisitor: Tier One, great damage and AOE, Breaking Wheel can clean mobs easy, Judgment change the racial to Demon, and God Smash make more damage to demons and ignore defense.
-Zealot: Physical elemental area attacks. This class have a great buff of damage but can’t you heal is are in use. And can you teleport to enemy.
-Monk: Auto Attack class with skill to make more damage. This class can Breack armors, silence and bleeding. The better of this class is the ARTS, Nirvana can spam Energy Blast.
-Paladin: Tank class. Ok, no a Tank level Swordman, but you can Heal with this, have Barrier to protect you and you party and buff to AOE Attacks (Atribbute to 2 handed Bunt).

-Magic Clerics (INT/CON/SPR):

-Crusader: New and Broken class. You can heal and make DPS with this. The Attacks have a brutal Skill factor, low CD, the Only problem are the Low AOE and this Skill are mele, but with Skill that can you delete Boss (Protection of Goddess have 26800% of Skill Factor).
-Sadhu: Good Class with Great Range… Critical Buff.
-Exorcist: Laser… yes this class have Rubric is a same of Monk Energy Blast but is Magic Attack. Have Skill make area with other Cleris and make Damage (perfect to clean mobs but need a party), Low CD of Skills.
-Plague Doctor: Poison and heal. If combine with other class, Incineration can make a brutal damage (for example, with Druids). Is a Support, yes, and can clean debuff, but have damage.

-Support Cleric (SPR/CON/INT):

-Priest: Healer and Buffer. Basic Support cleric class.
-Oracle: Reduction of damage taken, full regen of SP and STA, Divine Might to give more level to Skills, change drop, change gender shop… Anti-magic class
-Dievdirbys: Statues for SP regeneration, CD reduction, damage, silence, teleports.
-Kabbalist: More live, Tree of sefirot is the better healing skill of game, can duplicate monsters.
-Pardoner: Buff Shop, Healer and Magic Defense.
-Miko: Debuffer and buffer

-Hybric Cleric (This clerics class can use in all builds, have atributtes to change the Stats escalade ):

-Druid: Buff of Damage, healing, and, posion and Bleeding damage, Critical chance and damage buff. Lycanthropy now is the best buff to physical and Magical Clerics. Only problem, are incompatible with Monk. With Attribute can change INT for STR and SPR for DEX.
-Krivis: Divine Stigma buff the STR and INT, buff the Critical rate and damage, healing. Same Attribute of Druid.
-Chaplain: Buff of damage holy, this class scale up with all Stats. Are perfect to Auto attacks.

Examples of Builds:

-Crusader / Druid /Exorcist: Great Magic DPS, Healing for you and your party without being a Support.
-Crusader /Druid/ Plague Doctor: Great compatibility of Incineration, Healing and Magic DPS (now my main Build).
-Inquisidor / Paladin / Zealot: The Main Physical Cleric. Great Skill to make mob Clean and resist damage.
-Inquisidor/ Paladin / Monk: Armor breaker class, with Nirvana can clean Challenge Mode easy.
-Monk / Chaplain or Krivis / Other (Inquisidor, Zealot…): The Auto Attack Monster.
-Priest/ Pardoner/ Kabbalist: The healer and Shop
-Priest/ Plague Doctor/ Kabbalist: MEDIC!!!

The Joke of the Cleric is you can play with class Physical and Magical or support and DPS same time. For example, can be Monk /chaplain / Crusader, and for item take STR and Int Stats, and this give better auto attack damage, amplificate the Holy damage of Crusader with Deploy Capella. No are the ideal build but Works. Armors Set Moringponia o Misrus give STR /INT/CON (plates).

1 Like

Welcome back the tos :distinguished:

If you mainly playing solo then I suggest to play with magical cleric.
Because SPR scales healing and magic crit-atk so you can heal yourself more effectively.

Here is my opinion in solo build.

Exo-Druid-PD

With healing factor and Druid chortasmata you wont die unless the getting one-shot.
3 of the class having decent AOE damage helps cleaning mobs.

*Getting exo first will make you easier to play since the SFR and CD are good.

:haha: good luck in your journey.

1 Like

heyo guys, really, really thank u ! i’ll try everything out … <3 … u guys rock !

wow this is exactly what i was looking for as a returning Cleric, I played 2 years ago and it seems i’ve been lobotomized during the time i wasn’t here… Because i am standing at 160 and I don’t know where to throw myself.

Does it makes a difference if i go Crusader /Druid/ Plague Doctor or Crusader / Plague Doctor / Druid ?

What are your thoughts on this BUILD ?

And what would the stats and attributes about ?

Thank you guys for helping out beginners ^^

*Does it makes a difference if i go Crusader /Druid/ Plague Doctor or Crusader / Plague Doctor / Druid ?
-Class order only affects which skill you get first.
-In this situation, I suggest cru->dru->pd.

What are your thoughts on this [BUILD]
-(Solo leveling)Here is my build

And what would the stats and attributes about ?
-Get the damage skill to 40~60 first then just add what you want.
-Dont forget to get the chortasmata healing art.

1 Like

I’m also a returning player and I want to have one full support cleric and one full int mage cleric

full support
priest-kabbalist-oracle

full int mage
exorcist-plague doctor-crusader

How are these builds? And for int I know Magic Attack is the best attribute for enchantment on headgears. But for full support cleric what enchantment should I get on headgear? And how do you solo fight monsters as full support cleric?

Support builds, especially healers, are low investment builds to get going. They are certainly much less investment than DPS builds that need high amounts of ATK and powerful weapons/set effects in order to begin doing competitive DPS for legend raids and world bosses.

A popular setup for stats on equipment is SPR/CON/INT for healers. This happens to be the same setup as DPS casters are currently using for end game. INT is useful due to the advent of Blessing now scaling with INT, and it providing ATK which translates into Healing.

There is certainly a fair amount of overlap that can reduce costs, but yes, different builds (and even more so, roles) demand different specific equipment; this is expected.

lol
being a healer is cheap way to get rich with low investment.especially now new maps require healer.
just get those freebies legend set back then, get some pamoka bottle, get good con/hp, add healing set to it, get a good shield and voila you are good to go to help those strongs dps in raid/cm
you dont need a +16 t10 weapon nor high attribute here and there.its a plus but its not a must.
nor spr/con healing fixed ichor if you are just return.just get spr/con fixed ichor along the way.
just get con first for survivability.first thing to start a day as helaer is dont be the first one die lol.even moring fixed ichor and some con random will do to start the day as healer cause its cheap.

lol2
full support is different with semi support.the core/meta is priest+oracle+x .if you add x with dps you can still solo stuffs to a certain point. say add exo/crusader/pd.fs is like adding diev or kabba

he just come back, what do you expect? getting maxed heal full attributed skills full arts etc?
everything start with crappy.

i would also suggest for him to get survivability first.whats the point of getting good heal if you are squishy.thats why con and def as first prior.

you simply talk too much off topic against all those reply.also seemingly get easily triggered and having mental/anger issues

back to topic full support build simply priest oracle something.i would love diev.
also full support >< dps.

I’m not sure why people fighting but anyways from all the people’s reply it seems like if I want to level a full healer I go priest-oracle-(dps). Lucky for me the 300 level character I only chose priest so far so I guess I’ll choose either exorcist or PD next and then choose oracle then when I hit max level or almost max level I swap the dps class (exorcist or PD) into Diev!

BTW is PD still considered dps? When I quit, cleric class has some super dps classes such as Miko, PD, and the glorious Krivis+Taoist combo. But after hours of research it seems like PD is barely considered dps class now? Am I understanding correctly? So as for leveling a healer I should choose Exo or Crusader over PD? But then PD has healing factor which is super useful for solo leveling while doing quests. I’m so lost…

Thanks for any future replies guys!

Thanks guys I’m going to level as Priest-Exo-Diev and swap Exo for Oracle later.