Tree of Savior Forum

Comeback Cleric Questions

So I’m thinking about coming back to the game after not playing since Fall 2018. I was around for Re:Build so I’m familiar with the new class/stat system and all that. I’m looking at PD -> Druid -> Inqui for my Cleric. I’ve read some good stuff about it here on the forums but is it really all that in-game? I dropped Inqui from my build a long time ago because it felt like I couldn’t do much of anything when Breaking Wheel was on CD. Has that changed or is the Wheel still Inqui’s main source of DPS?

I also have two general questions that I’d like to ask:

1. Is the gear grind still lengthy at the top end? When I left, everybody was running Velcoffer on repeat for ichors. Call me a casual but doing the same content over and over for gear just isn’t my thing. Could I be viable in most content at level cap without whatever’s BiS these days?

2. How’s the population? If I recall, the game kinda went in waves. Lots of people would come back for new class releases and such, then slowly drain away as we waited for the next big patch. Is that still an issue or have things stabilized?

Welcome back, man :stuck_out_tongue:

The gear grind is actually pretty well improved as it’s much easier to get entry-level legendary gear. The items you need to make it drop anywhere on 391+ maps, so you can get them from questing, grinding, or CMs.

The other new legend set is a bit like Velco but a little less monotonous. It’s just a boss fight, 5 times a week, not an entire big raid. There are still unique raids that get run a lot repeatedly, which can get tiresome, but you can switch things up to make silver and just buy what you need if you get bored of just running unique raids over and over.

Biggest struggle right now is that there isn’t a whole lot to do once you get the gear. Population is a big stagnant as a result.

For classes… oddly inquis is a bit of a weak link for DPS these days, exorcist is really where it’s at. You could do something like PD/Druid/Exo and it would blow most things away on DPS with the right gear.

As for physical clerics, buffs are coming, but you’ll need to wait another month or two for the really big buffs.

1 Like

Hey, Cisko! Should’ve known you’d still be around lol.

Ugh, why does it always have to be Exo? I never enjoyed the class, despite its power. Seems like physical Clerics are always getting the short end of the stick. I wouldn’t mind so much if it didn’t mean having to build out completely different weapon sets (That and the synergy with Demi-Lycan. If I wanted to be an InuYasha ripoff I’d have gone down that route a long time ago).

Good to know gear isn’t as much of a headache as it used to be. I might just jump back in and let Lycanthropy cover the general lack of physical damage. I had a lot of fun playing my old build, PD -> Monk -> Druid. The 30% extra damage from Velnia cards did a pretty good job of offsetting Monk being…well, Monk. Druid/PD combo means keeping things poisoned is basically a non-issue.

Just wait 2 more months and all cleric classes will become more or less viable because of the new SFR changes that are currently applied to KTOS

The game is pretty much more dead after 3 years than the European RO was after 11 years.
The balance of SFRs might actually bring people back, at least it will make it easier to play what you like to play.
There’s still too much grind involved for a lot of classes to reach good attack numbers, especially since new legend tier gear has so few potentials that it is hard to reach +16/+21

Just for us peasants who aren’t super familiar with the jargon, what’s SFR?

Hi there, is there any updated guides on ur said build? will like to try that out thanks!

Can you please link the right skill build for PD-druid-exo!? Thx :slight_smile:
Can anyone link the pd-exo-druid skill build plz… Need to play, but dont know how to manage skill points
P. S. Firsttimeplayer

Skills Build: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y52qu8pp

Gameplay: