Tree of Savior Forum

Combustion is worth it?

Fellow alchemists, I plan on going alchemist since i downloaded the game, currently, i’m following this build:

Alchemist skills are all awesome, but right now my dps is kinda bad, in dungeons, i’m almost a linker only, wizard 1 skills are useless, people kick my fireball away, and some bosses fly, making flame fround useless, anyway.

I really like combustion, but i heard it sucks, the damage is not thaat good and the fact that it costs silver makes it unbereable, so what do you guys think? Is it worth it? Or should i go for like Briquetting instead?

I am planning on Alch too. Combustion will only cost 200 silver, which really should be a laughable amount for an Alchemist, once you get your self established.

I am going Wizard-> Pyro-> Psycho-> Psycho-> Pyro or ?-> then Alch-> Alch

I can actually use telekinesis on my fireball, which makes it so people cant hit it away, and I can slam it around so it does burn damage and the slam damage, it is very fun ad satisfying.

Depending on how far into the build you are, it might be worth it to get rid of c1 linker and/or c1 thaum if you are worried about damage. They are both good classes for sure, I just think those are the main hindrances to you having more damage.

Combustion is not worth it. Better pick up something else.