Tree of Savior Forum

Collection: Pasleptas

Hmm, you need the ring before you talk to the soul.

to get the ring, kill random monsters, may take some time.

Do you mean killing random monsters on Letas Stream map?

Yes , i kill random mobs . i need 30 mins to get the ring . PS: you can get the ring when the Light NPC not spawn too .

Here is a video guide how to complete this collection.

2 Likes

9am server time now. Cant see the spirit 0.0. Was camping since 755am.
BTW my server is Varena.

Maybe you didnā€™t notice it? Itā€™s small light at the position. Lasts for some minutes i guess. And maybe not every hour it spawn. I am not 100% sure, just said when it worked for me.
And I am on fedimian.

Iā€™m slowly starting to play all the content of the game and just bumped into this questā€¦ Iā€™m sorry for the dumbest question, but where can i find the collection chest?

I believe it was a quest reward?

Iā€™ve heard something about it. One of those piece of paper quests, but no one could tell wich one =/

Itā€™s from Wilhelmina Carriot ā€œTo the Fortress of the Landā€

1 Like

Thanks!! 20char stuff

I just followed this guide after i get inmate note in ashaq 1F and go to supply room in ashaq 2F there is no inmate note there.

Any help?

Try to follow guide step by step. Do everything same. Did you read first note?

the Siprit in Letas Steam is not appear in random times. Its need to complete the Siprit quest at Carlyle Mausoleum to trigger the Siprit at Letas Steam, you can complete Q at Carlyle Mausoleum in daylight time ingame. The Ring items is yea, kill random mobs to drop it. If you cant get it"meh". I cant get the Collection Paslaptes after complete thesechain Q. So where did i miss?? T.T.

@GM_Francis. Can you check that is there a error for this collection? i finish the chain Q and i cant receive the pasleptas collection as the reward.