Tree of Savior Forum

Collection Boxes made easier

Something I noticed was how hard it was to find where to input the item you’ve been hunting. And it’s only going to get harder.

At the moment, the list doesn’t seem to have a particular order the boxes are listed, neither alphabetical nor by level, as well as the name mostly being cut-off.

On top of that, eventually the game will grow to have alot of areas boxes will reside. It’s already hard for my poor eyes to catch the yellowed item in the listings!

Please design some kind of exclamation mark to place on the side of the box to help find the box easier, or allow us to list in alphabetical order. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m confused. It’s not intuitive how to add the boxes via the NPC the first time you do it, but other than that everything seems pretty straightforward.

The boxes are ordered by the maps you get them on ( lowest lvl to highest, kind of ). The items that you have in your inventory that can be placed in the boxes are colored in, and the ones that you don’t have are blacked out.

It’s hard to see the yellowed item? Hmm can you show a screenshot? Maybe your resolution is messing with the display ( visual bug they should fix? ). Although yes, there and in several other places, the text should be fixed to not overflow. It should be easy to see the item and hover over it to see what it is, and then search for it in your inventory ( although they could make it so you can just right click the yellowed item and it places it in ).

What exactly would the exclamation mark be for? When you first add in a box, and need to find the one you just added?

I’m rolling a 1600x900 res. The display looks fine to me, it’s just quite hard to find a yellowed out item in this:

Unless you’re going very slow to read each and every box. And because there are alot of item recolors in the game (Zinute skin, Tucen skin, Operor thorn, etc etc) it can be fooling to the eye if you see the yellow item and mistake it for something you’ve already placed in a box.

The game is going to have alot of areas eventually, and with that means you’ll be doing alot of searching thru tons of boxes to find the one you need.

The exclamation mark placed on the box (when you have the item) would be kind of a way to show “Hey, look here! This is the box you can put an item in!”

1 Like

Oh I see, for the item if you can put it there. Yeah that makes sense. Also in your screenshot it looks a lot smaller than with my resolution. I think it would be cool if the item had a marker in your inventory as well, so you could easily find and right click on stuff that needed to go in a collection.