Tree of Savior Forum

Coins not dropping after a failed CM

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 11pm

Server Name: Klaip

Team Name: Gentile

Character Name: (multiple impacted)

Bug Description :
I failed a Challenge Mode with a party at around 10:00pm on my character Princess (196 coins received), then went to return a daily quest on my character Indeed at 10:30, but no coin was rewarded (only 188 coins received today). Shortly after around 10:40pm, I returned another daily quest on my character slushy, and no coin was rewarded (only 88 coins received today). Then I went to buy ice drinks from bartender, and they don’t let my on my character Bun (only 100 coins received, and no drink bought today). After all these, I went back to do a CM on my failed character Princess on the exact map at 11:45, coins are dropping back (additional 4 coins dropped).

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Do a CM on Marvin 31 map and failed killing on the monsters before timer
  2. Go to other character and do quest (no coin rewarded)
  3. Go to other character and do CM (no coin dropped)
  4. Go to other character and buy ice drinks (result drinks already bought, which was not for the same day)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Hello @Gentile ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly provide a video of the scenario in order for us to further investigate the matter. If the file is too large to be attached, you can upload it on a video hosting site and provide us the link.

We look forward to your reply.

There is no video, and screenshot would not show it is not dropping, right?

Experience this again tonight. No video.
You don’t have to give me anything, but I certainly wish this to be fixed.

Edit: Another reason could be my char is at level 374, and doing CM on Outer 15, which the minimum is 374.

Seems about right as explained there. Now you can try to rule out which part that is error.

“- Magic Ice will drop only from monsters up to 30 levels lower or higher than your character. It will not drop from monsters in instanced dungeons and missions.”

• this? the mobs at OW15 might be higher than lvl 404