Tree of Savior Forum

CM silver amounts - Question

So as I get more geared and specialized for raids and WBR I have been finding that my build is no longer great for CMs.

I do enjoy doing them on my archer as its easy enough and its pretty mindless.

I was wondering how much silver can you make per run (pure silver)?

I know CM5 OW15 is about 800k / 6 is about 1M / 7 is about 1.2M

Does anyone know the amounts for higher level maps? I am just wondering what would be the best and easiest to use my resets without having to slug it out in Junglers or Shelter for 10-15min a pop in CM7 parties. I know they have better loot…but we all know I am not getting one any time soon lol

For the average everyday silver CMing, would you suggest keeping with OW15 or to move higher to Junglers/Shelter to get a slight better pay out?

I was wondering how much silver can you make per run (pure silver)?

I know CM5 OW15 is about 800k / 6 is about 1M / 7 is about 1.2M

if you solo OW15 you get this amount of silver.

if you go to higher maps with FULL PARTY ur silver is about 800k / 6 is about 1M / 7 is about 1.2M (don’t how much if you solo)

if your JUST aiming for silver, stick to OW15
but if your interested in good gears for extracting ichors (not vaivora) then go to higher maps.

1 Like

Tough question. It basically depends on something like

How effective you can clear

How fast you can clear

You find the balance point with the build you running and amount of time you want to allot for cm farm everyday.

Geared? Does your build contribute to quick clears? Then ofc reset on the new maps cm 7…

1 Like

Same silver amount. The big difference is OW15 gives trash level 400 items that you have to dismantle for roughly 500 nucle + negligible sierra, level 420 maps will give over 1000 nucle and substantial sierra + chance at magnifiers, level 430 items and vaivora. Just a matter on if you want to go solo or in party.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.