Tree of Savior Forum

Cloth or plate?

Hi guys… im making a cry3 > sorc 2 > WL build and want to know wich one is better… cloth or plate… thanks

3 sets of plate and cloth gloves.

Plate Attribute.

SP is bad for sorc, don’t put points in SPR.

1 Like

im not, im getting 3 int and 2 con only.

so… the bonus of plate is better ? hummm… i have spend 30 levels on cloth :frowning:

Cloth is overall bad for sorc cause ur summon drains % sp so having high max sp wont help u. And ur build is more CC/utility oriented so the best option is to go with plate.

Your stats are fine, you can put even less con if you like, up to you though. 3:2 INT:CON looks PvP to me (sort of what I’m going)

Yes, SPR is useless because SP is bad for sorc, cloth set gives you SP, you pay money for this SP, SP is bad, guess what? Cloth set is bad for sorc.

You can switch to cloth sets when you need to take magical damage and then your cloth levels won’t be good for nothing.

i see…

Yes, i want a pvp / pve sorc …

Well, some hint of plate pieces to go after ? I’m lvl 140

There’s not much to go after, only Roxona, Virtov and Lolopanther plate sets, other than that just use the best ones you find or is able to buy for cheap on the market.

For shield: Ledas os Oktrava for PvE, Aias or Sage Wall for PvP.

I’d still go plate for PvP because you get HP bonus, which is the thing for PvP.

For now i am full PvE and i am using Beetleback shield… what do u think ? Full plate for pve either ?

Beetleback is good and only loses to the ones I talked about earlier.

Full plate.

moises, thanks for the reply

Just another question, what do u think about arde dagger ? if i drop this, i leave my shield right ? but for pve … for pvp its better use shield or the arde dagger ?

Arde dagger makes you hit much harder and lets you attack ice walls will C attacks.

But Cryo benefits a lot from Shield with it’s attributes, I’d try to get a Ledas shield instead of an Arde Dagger.

Not sure on how efficient it is at level 220~280 but until then it is good stuff.

For PvP always wear Shields I believe.

Humm… so… u think i should exchange the beetleback shield for Ledas Shield for pvp and pve ?

Beetleback is not a good enough shield for PvP but can be used, it should be either Aias or Sage Wall. If you are cryo your mission on PvP is to CC prople, not deal damage, so staying alive is what really matters, remember, cryo is blue class, not red.

So, Ledas for PvE because you don’t need much HP, Beetleback is usable for PvP but if you really want to excel there what you want is Sage Wall and Aias.