Tree of Savior Forum

Closing Client_tos.exe

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : after 10 oct 2018

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Gernst

Character Name:

Bug Description : Simply closing the game does not work (well sometimes work), you have to manually close the client via Task Manager. Dont know if it will close itself if you wait enough time, but i waited like 10 minutes (gone to toilet, took out clothes from washing machines, etc) but still not closed. Is there an error message at the end , once it is closed or not? If someone can confirm that and paste a screenshot what the message looks like would be good, it can help @Staff to investigate the cause what keeps the client to be not closed.
From my experience going back to the Lodge helps, at least i successfully closed the game a few more times than just randomly pressing ‘Exit Game’. In towns or maps, it is most likely the game will keep opened till you force it to close.
I have sent a ticket about this, but only got a “Verifiy intergity of game files” in response.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1 - Click on ‘Exit Game’ button on the left corner of your game menu
(2 - Pray for God that your game will close after 10 second, otherwise it will be there for like 20 minutes)

System

• CPU : QuadCore Intel Core i5-4460, 3200 MHz
  • RAM : 8053 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2 GB)
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
  • Storage : HDD 7200rpm 16MB
  • Internet Connection : 600M Fiber
  • Country, Region : Europe, Hungary
1 Like

its been like that for awhile, since the start of rank 10 update iirc.

usually what i do is back to lodge or login screen first before clicking “Exit Game”, it hang up less often.

the game also lags more and more the longer you leave it running in one instance.

one way i do to prevent this is by going to character select and log out to main screen and exit on the main screen

I can attest to this silly and very annoying bug or whatever you can call it

there is high load on gpu when it happens.