Tree of Savior Forum

Client Shutdown, The information will be sent: error code, VGA and memory driver information

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Everytime I log in

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Login Screen (Crash Error)
  2. Character Screen (Crash Error)
  3. Queuing (Crash Error)
  4. In-Game (Crash Error)

Screenshots / Video :

*NOTE: DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4510 CPU @ 2.00GHZ 2.60 GHZ
  • RAM : 8.00gb
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : 1 TB
  • Internet Connection : Sky Broadband DSL 4mbps
  • Country, Region : Philippines Region 4A

PLS TAKE AN ACTION IN THIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION :grin:

Did you updated your GPU driver recently?

If yes, go on the Nvidia Control Painel, locate the manage 3D settings section on the left list, and change Preferred Graphical Processor to Nvidia instead of Auto selection.

Also make sure you have DX10 installed (\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10) that is the one that come with the game files through Steam, just browse on your computer and install it.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. :blush:
I already change my NVIDIA settings. In DX10, when im clicking the setup, a dialog box telling me “unable to find dsetup.dll”, what should i do with that ? :sweat_smile:

Try the following to see if it fix the game and the DX installation:
All operating systems - Verify integrity of game cache
Load Steam
From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache… button.
Steam will verify the game’s files - this process may take several minutes.
Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Important: One or more files may fail to verify.
This is normal for most Steam games. The files that fail to verify are local configuration files that should not be replaced as part of this process. You can safely ignore this message.
Warning:
Do not run the verification process while performing other system-intensive processes, such as defragmenting your hard drive or scanning for viruses.
Do not run this process for multiple games at the same time.

1 Like

okays! thank you so much for your replies. I hope my TOS will be good and smooth with your advice. :joy: :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.