Tree of Savior Forum

Client Shutdown Error on Own Server Only

Date and Time : After 15th October 2019’s patch

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: TiaRiele

Bug Description :
Got Client Shutdown Error when Enter Telsiai Server.
I can enter any other servers and play just fine (albeit a bit lag).
Based on what I read in discord, I believe some players experience the same problem (mostly Telsiai).

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open Client
  2. Select Server nearby
  3. Enter

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel Core i5
  • RAM : 8 GB
  • Graphics Card : Graphic GE Force GT 720
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : wifi
  • Country, Region : Indonesia, SEA
4 Likes

Same here. Sigh time to log off then

same. trying to get into Klaipeda

Team name: IggyVamp

Everything absolutely the same. I’m crashing when trying to enter my server- Fedimian. (other servers opening just fine apparently)
All happened just after the last maintenance at October 15.
My boyfriend tried to open my account from his laptop- but it also crashes even on his laptop. and only with my account. o.o
Team Name: Murfi

the same here in Silute.
I think is something about the lodge, it seems I can enter another server, other than Silute,
change for a empty lodge like 2 or 3, then go back to my original server.
But whenever I try to go back to the lodge with my characters, the error occur again.

@GM_Francis

Any fix yet???202020

Same here since the recent update. No issue as well w/ logging into other servers.

Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Asatte

Got the same issue, sent ticket already and got this bot response.

Fix it soon please before next week’s maintenance. The game is dying due to low population already, don’t let the number decrease even more coz more people can’t enter the game ¯_(ツ)_/¯ @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri

Greetings everyone,

Please be informed that the developers are already aware of the issue and is currently in the process of gathering information. For players who are still getting the VGA errors on their end, we advise you to contact our Customer Support.

Best regards.

Trying to log onto Klaipeda as well but no luck. Verified game cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, and removed all add-ons, and still cannot connect to the server I regularly play on. I can still connect to servers other than my own though.

Server Name: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Miasma

Already sent a ticket and got the same reply with the post above.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon and those affected will get compensations. I need muh daily log in bonuses (especially when you’re after the Wings of Vaivora Coins)

inb4 Exp tome compensations
Pls no. I’m already at Team Lv 75 (or 76), just gib me the daily log in bonuses i would miss while waiting for said fix ;A;

The Game had a small update today, the issue has been resolved.