Tree of Savior Forum

Clerics questioner. ^-^

This would be a follow up to my previous post (are clerics actually needed?)
what i got from that post is that indeed clerics are wanted, more or less.

Now what i want to know is - What types or clerics are Most wanted?

1. Healer/dmg
  2. Healer/buffer
  3. Buffer/dmg
    or hexers and such.

i still not much familiar with all this.
would love to hear feedback as i’m sure (or i want to believe) that these threads will help other who think to walk the line between life and death.

I am a 280 cleric on orsha.
To answer ur first post about are clerics needed? - yes, absolutely. you cannot do anything past 220ish without one. The game’s difficulty has a steep curve beyond 200. Consider until lv200 a tutorial :wink:

What type of clerics are most wanted? C2 is a must. I know there is a wave of “full support clerics (c2p3 or c3p2)” coming up but from ktos tips and personal ET experience people are in favor of clerics that do some dps. Depending on the party, you may need to help your party finishing off those last few hp ticks.

Simply put, c2 is a “must” but do anything u want after that.
c1 - not a healer. u only sustain urself. dps is no where near mages and archers.
c3 - questionable. i have come across some c3s but it felt like waste of a rank in cleric3 when u could’ve invested in another class. a c2 can do what c3 can do in 99% of scenarios.

welcome to orsha and cu around.

Why not Healer/Buffer/Damage at the same time XD

That would depend on the party, if you are the only healer, the rest focus on dps. If there is a full support cleric type, then you can focus on dps. That’s the great about cleric class, you can have a support base with a decent dps.

Yeah, as the guy above said, it’s depend on the situation when you get a team, the best thing about Healer type in this game is they can do almost everything.