Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric Rank 8 Preview (Translations)

i just had to tell you after a hell of day i had this made my night XD

Hahahaha, anyone notice that Oracle (C3)'s ā€œTwist of Fateā€ is exactly the same as Dota 2 Oracleā€™s Purifying Flames -> where you will instantly sacrifice a targetā€™s HP & target gains HP recovery for a period of time? :smiley:

Step 1. Oracle changes mob into jackpot mob
Step 2. Kabbalist duplicates 3 or more jackpot mobs
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit.

1 Like

I did if you backread a little.

1 Like

Yeah i just saw your comment, sr for repeating it =)))

Thought combos:

Druid: Divine Might + Stonehenge with lvl 10 Sterea Trofh = lvl 12 sterea trofh? or capped at 10?

Inquisitor: Chaplain OP melee damage + Breaking Wheel making it area damage = OP area damage?

1 Like

Two lightning skills in-game currently. Electrocute and Zaibas. The daoshi is super specialized in buffing 2 skills. Will go well with cryo freeze lightning bonus damage attribute, and linker joint penalty bonus lightning damage.

you lack, ā€œask a doppel to kill those mob with double drop rate buffā€ step

Step 2. Swell Body
GG

That skill makes so much sense, man.
Ho-pung-hwan-u-bu.
I figured the hanja a little: 呼é¢Ø喚é›Ø.
Still donā€™t what the ā€˜buā€™ is.

BRB rewatching Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

1 Like

Can someone translate what the red text in the oracleā€™s gender change window says? Is it something important?

Oracles are able to use the power of the Goddess to help a player be reborn as the opposite gender.

Red: TP costumes cannot be equipped after gender change. Class costumes will change once you change. You are only able to reborn when you are naked (unequip all items).

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I went back to dota2 lmao LUL

well i have one questionā€¦ which some might wonderā€¦ that kabbalist ā€œmultihit chanceā€ skillā€¦ does it work only with auto attacks or with skills? Imagine using multihit with 9 roll and then ele or such use meteorā€¦ meteor hits 10 times :smiley:

anyone know if its only autoattacks or works with skills also? obviously bad for multihit skills etc but would be good for single hit skills that hit hard such as meteor.

edit. since in gif he only uses normal attack. wondering if it works with skills also. will be a bit lack luster if only auto attacks.

1 Like

If it is working with skillsā€¦ inb4 Kabba + Musket rekting world bosses.

Yeah, no.

well im guessingā€¦ it could work. since if u look at all r8 classes. majority of them get huge boost on damage etcā€¦ meaning current world bosses etc wont be so hard anymoreā€¦ meaning theyre most likely going to bring way harder bosses around which to kill u need way more damage. otherwise wouldnt make much sense to boost damage output so much on all classes. also if that multihit skill got long cooldown such as oracles death sentenceā€¦ yeah. wouldnt be so bad to get in one nuke on bossesā€¦ that is if some guy doesnt use weak hit before nuker to waste that buff/debuff.

Well we donā€™t even know if it works for party members in first placeā€¦ It seems to be a buff that (probably) disappears upon the next multi-hit, and not an enemy debuff (like reduce level).

true trueā€¦ wellā€¦ if its buff and only on urself. technically it would only be useful for some classes on cleric tree for example smite since its ā€œhard hittingā€ single hit. Also on gif it seems like it does debuff. u can see light emitting on enemy when kabba uses that skill.

still dependsā€¦ if it only works for auto or skills. If it works only on autos. Obviously best would be that high str char hits it or if stuff such as blessing works on itā€¦ meaning it would be good dmg bonus for full support priests (spr build).

Daoshi will Sync well with my Krivis-Monk Build and its only 1 Circle,then I could add Inquisitor for anti magic or 2 circles from kabbalist :heart_eyes:

I hope Its not a hidden class like Chaplain

wait a minuteā€¦:neutral_face:

ā€œā€¦next class to be revealed at Rank 8ā€

ā€¦ kabbalist stops at Rank 2 so does Plague Doc

what if there are more Classes coming soon at Rank 9 and 10 :scream:

1 Like

Well we had this info before soā€¦ maybe it still has 15s cooldown?

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/41207