Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric ideas Discussion

druid indeed doesnt need full rework but some of it dps skills, which like 50% of them, are desperately need attention.
in dps sector druid only got grass and thorn that decent and both are aoe and dotsy.
right now their direction seem to make druid to be more aoe-y by increasing grass and thorn size but thats it.they even nerf thorn hit by half lol.
why cant they implement such art to turn this aoe into single/less target and more dmg like whirlpool or tornado arts?? or turn dotsy into single hit nuke like redakan arts?? they can but they wont.
right now the core reason dps go druid is because awoo and most importantly sterea trofh crit dmg boost burst which is the only p/m catk high burst in cleric tree aside of omikuji which is rng or capella huge holy buff which is nerfed already

meanwhile seed bomb is still garbo and carnivory is still neglected af
try search video of ludotos who recently show how ridiculous plant damage is
some ppl defend it can be use for aggro. meh… in the end if i hit them they ll aggro onto me unless they have forced threat or more unique toolkit like debuffing and instead of melee their attack are range that will be different case.
but then they just freaking neglected it like they have no idea what to do.
not to mention wolf form also still underrated because even it most recent update months ago still not satisfying enough to make wolf form decent like it did in the past

back in the day inquisitor can jam too in pvp, but as i said, many ppl used cleric in pvp and due to its uniqueness cleric toolkits been nerfed a lot, even it main aspect which is heal is nerfed to oblivion
inquisitor+chap+wheel+aa+frossterlord card+ice&lightning combo was a thing and its nerfed.

1 Like