Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric Help/Skill clarification?

Hello
After seeing the Oracle costume I instantly decided to make it my main, but for a while now I’ve been having trouble deciding on a build because of lack of information. I want to make it INT dps based since i have no interest in Monk.

Cleric
Heal: I would like to have a decent heal, but one of my main gripes is not knowing how effective it will be late game. Is lvl 5 enough to be viable when we are like ~lvl 500? or would scaling make it almost useless? Any kcbt players have experience with it’s value ~lvl 200?

Cure: I keep seeing conflicting reports on whether this weak or not. I saw @Kiyoshiro post in another topic a few days ago saying lvl 10 Cure + Zaibas was practically overkill. I didn’t get to play with it much first icbt as i chose deprotect zone out of fear of not being able to kill flying enemies. (I was unaware of Zaibas at the time) Also, does anyone understand what the ‘Cure: Make Damage’ attribute is supposed to do? I assume its not an accurate translation as its not making any sense to me.

Sadhu
Possession: I believe i read this was aoe, worth getting? I haven’t seen many people speak about it so I’m unsure how effective it is or if its worth getting. I could see it being useful on bosses that don’t move much after using Cure/Zaibas while in Safety Zone, maybe even while out of body?

Oracle
Clairvoyance/Restting/Death Sentance: Useless? Wont it be more efficient to just kill mobs rather than using any of these skills? I doubt Resetting is going to drastically increase our chances at rare items while farming and has a 300sec cooldown.

Change: Another useless skill? The only thing that has my interest is the attribute. 2.5% chance for Item Jackpot Buff when maxed, I wonder what that does and how long it lasts.

Prophecy: I don’t understand the translation, anyone know what it seems to be preventing?

Other
Magic Amplification: I want to get Zalcai for the magic amp attribute for Sadhu, but I haven’t actually seen an explanation of what it is? Just magic dmg increase?

This is what I’m Looking at so far for my build:

For Circle 5 I was originally thinking of going Sadhu2 for Possession and stronger Out of Body/Astral Body Explosion and the Prakriti attribute. However I just noticed Out of Body only affects range and not dmg? Better to just stick with Cleric2?

Sorry for the long post. Info/opinions/suggestions wanted, thanks!

Yeah, definitely pick at least Sadhu if you wanna go magic dps cleric.Out of Body converts your basic attacks into magic damage and scales with INT.

I’ll admit I may be overhyping the two skills just a little bit. However, they are very good when used together, and they never got worse as I kept progressing. :sweat_smile:

Currently, Heal takes the affected target’s Max HP into account when considering healed amount, so Lv 5 should be good enough.

As for the Cure attribute, it basically makes the skill hit faster. In complicated terms, it means that the time between each hit Cure does is reduced by -0.2 seconds.

1 Like

Is it safe playing sadhu without being a cleric C3 first (lv.15 safety zone)? Because it seems really lame that oob cancelled everytime the main body got hit.

I havent play sadhu so i had no idea if full int sadhu capable killing a monster before that monster reach the main body and cancel the oob.

Possession is aoe, but only real body can use

Oracle skills… seems useless, except for arcane energy and counter spell
but oracle have the best cleric costume :smile:
I guess that prophecy protects you against any debuff, like slow

Zalciai attribute increase your dmg… +48 magic amplification

OoB affectes range and speed, I dont know if they changed this and now is only range

With cleric 2 in this build at rank5 its more safe… I recommend you get fade instead divine might
dm lv1 not worth right now, but fade lv1 can save you and works in your party members

@Viole I played with cleric c3 (lv63), and I have no problems with my safety zone lv8
but I have no idea in higher lvls

1 Like

Keep in mind, Sadhu is a little tougher to play now, atleast against magic mobs, since any attack to your character will warp you back to your body.

Krivis 2 is a great choice, they have Zaibas (and can get a splash attribute for it), one of the hardest hitting spells in the game, especially with Zalciai. Another rank of Krivis will only make Zaibas more powerful, but Zaibas has a hit limit, and a 30s CD after 2 charges, so it can be a horrible experience against mobs that are strong too magic/lightning.

Cure is great, though it can’t hit flying mobs. You really don’t need to go cleric twice for it though.

Prophecy stops X amount of status affects on a player I believe.

Honestly, if you want to be a DPS cleric, Druid would have been the much better choice at the end.

In addition to those who already answered, you have to consider you’ll add points (lots of) in INT and use M-ATK and/or INT equips (especially weapons I think).

I’m sure not every single skill of people who uploaded videos on youtube have being maxed at level 200+. Of course there are some skills you’ll go LV15, but they’re mostly LV10 maximum. (at least this is my impression)

Thanks for the replies!

@II_JoJo_II I will drop DM for Fade.

@FatePGN I mainly wanted to go Cleric2 to get a stronger Safety Zone for OoB, and for a more Heal. The extra cure is more of a bonus. For Druid i assume you mean Carnivory? The transform skills looked so bland to me that i kind of forgot about them lol. I definitely want that Oracle costume though, so maybe if the r7+ classes don’t have any goodies i need/want i can throw Druid in after Oracle.

A few more questions:
What are the current bonuses of the 3 armor attributes(i recall seeing a change months ago?) and which should i choose? In the thread JoJo linked there was discussion of possibly using leather armor + DEX for evasion to help avoid getting knocked out of OoB. I wonder if that’s better than going cloth. Opinions?

I was thinking up pumping INT and supplementing with CON/SPR. ^If it turns out i need DEX with leather armor i have no idea what stats/ratio to get.

In the first icbt i couldn’t figure out how to upgrade/use gems(I think I eventually saw that it was accessed through sitting?) so i know very little about them. I also recall something about blue gems giving +magic atk, -sp or something like that? Should i be stacking those?

That still works, but there also a lot of magic mobs around, but whenever your up against a physical mob, it’s extremely useful to have high evasion, and Sadhu can get high amounts of evasion due to the OoB attribute.