Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric got removed from the game, mages are healers now

man i hope none of this is true. the ■■■■ is imc thinking? why play anything but a mage i guess.

look in the link it shows the translations

all of this is happening

Bokor gained almost Wizard-tier DPS over there, so fair trade.

Shepherd better version of Falconer.

Lama with Taunt.

Cleric wins.

Look at all the whiners after IMC reveals one class R8. Feeding off all the tears and anger. Lol. “grab popcorn”

3 Likes

yea look at all those players that are gonna quit and make the playerbase even worse

1 Like

righttt…

20char

U mean only u gonna quit becoz the content is not launch. Pls rage quit

i can only imagine what ktos is like right now after getting itos nerfs and then this at the same time

double whammy

Pls dun change topic. Lol.

This is boring. I came online to find botters complain abt being ban. But i found a can of weiners instead

4 Likes

Hahaha. That pic make my day.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I thought we were hahaman? :smiley: :slight_smile: :neutral_face: :worried: :cry: :sob:

2 Likes

its end of an era. we say bye bye to pretending we’re happy.

now we burst in tears. :cry:

GG, I cry as an archer.

1 Like

still, im kinda skeptic about Feather Foot skills for being too OP

• Levitate - we dont even know how long the duration is… if we compare Falconer’s Hanging Shot lv5, that would be 19secs of flight + unable to use skills + requires Falcon to use, so i doubt the duration is even near 19secs at level 5 on levitate

• Blood Explosion - by looking at FF’s lifestealing skills, mostly you’re only able to lifesteal on Beast, Devil and Insect-types, so i doubt that the lifesteal debuff will affect every monster type… also we dont know how long this skill’s cooldown is, or how spammable this is with its -60% HP per use, or how long the lifesteal debuff duration lasts and its lifesteal %s

1 Like

There is a new gloves that enables featherfoot to life steal to all monster types (including mutant and plants). The recent change to blood bath makes it to heal hp based on a % damage same as how blood sucking works. That missing 60% is so easy to restore using featherfoot.