Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric full support helpp!

First of all, I am totally new to this game. Currently I play cleric. I want to be a full support /healer but I cant choose between these build;

Priest-oracle-diev
Priest-pardoner-kabbalist
Priest-kabbalist-oracle
Priest-oracle-pardoner
Priest-diev-pardoner

if anyone played these builds before could you please share your experience and advice. It would be nice to know the pros and cons.

Thank you in advance <3

priest orcle diev is your all arounder, damage utility. sp regen, no mp issues here and nice spirit damage

priest khaba oracle what it lacks in some diev buffs it makes it up in an another aoe heal, the long cooldown off mass heal is noticeable and when I changed classes from khab I sorely missed having 2 aoe heals. the other builds need good guildmates to level you up in guild quests and are a little overkill in cms when the odd 2 supports pop up.

Thanks so much!!
I think i will go with the first option. Do you have any skill simulator and recommendation on what stat should i up??

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41782.15246175.112d415f3a75.2a918ad5b5c5

here you are friend I left some points up to preference

some prefer higher divine might others arcane energy just throw some left over points in coutnerspell you MUST have it at least level one does come in handy XD

Thank again!!
:grinning:

1 Like