Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric full PvE build

never tried that, but I could solo kill the level 430+ monsters during quests, so it should be possible, especially if you have some blue gems and red cards to spare to speed up the process

Hi, I have small question. I have start Cleric-Priest-Diev-Oracle build and i dont know witch weapon its better ? 1h or 2h and where put stats ?

1h mace obviously because the class attribute boosts your Healing stat by 10% when using a one-handed mace.
Stats go into SPR and CON, the free stat points can be put into any of the both, depending on your survival capabilities. It’s more important that you survive the hardest content first before healing more,and you can reset your stats later on with the free stat reset potion you get from a certain quest as Wing of Vaivora reward. There is also the Popolion Point shop for a stat reset potion if required.

I changed to Priest Oracle Diev and I can do solo daily quests just fine so I’m happy about that and this char doesn’t even have Savinose gear, just scrap from doing OWD15 Challenged Mode 5 solo on other characters.

So do the owls stack over each other? Let’s say that one owl does 10 damage per second and if I set another one on top of it then do I do 20 damage per second in the same area?

each owl is its own entity even if placed on the same cell, but since every owl has its own aggro limit, I wouldn’t want to place them too close together since enemies tend to have very high amounts of AoE attack ratio, so if you stack all owls onto the same cell,the enemies will swarm them and destroy them in no time.
The ideal spot is somewhere where a narrow spot becomes open, so you can fend off enemies from both the narrow and the open space by placing the owls around you.

I didn’t know non boss enemies do area damage. But for OWD15 Challenge Mode level 5 solo it’s probably not much difference if I stack right? because CM level 5 monsters are weak anyway? And the maximum # of owls you can have is 5?

yes, but that doesn’t matter since you can only uphold 4 of them without Miko in the build (not that you need any more).
Yes, monsters can attack multiple statues at once, I’ve seen it, it’s because their attacks are skills,not the same basic attacks that players use.

But why would you do that? Are you too lazy to move around? Just move around and place the 4 statues around you so that enemies who spawn are killed faster and thus you clear the stage faster…

I try to stay at the furthest corner to the right so I don’t get killed at lv 5 lol

Crusader is pretty good for solo pve as well because it can heal, burst dps, or both. So far I see pretty good synergy with Paladin’s buffs and heals. Cleared CM4 ezpz, I struggled with CM5 a little but it should be piece of cake for someone with better equipment than me.