Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric DPS builds

Hi,

I was reading some posts from @Wolfy @Wurmheart (which seems to know a lot of cleric builds) and since I have not played tos for awhile, I thought you guys could help create this thread about the DPS builds from cleric tree. This topic should help a lot of people since we got many changes and rebalance and also due the number of players online, DPS builds might be very helpful to solo.

What are your thoughts and ideas guys?

Thanks

Well An Intermediate Guide to Clerics is 90% about cleric dps classes or semi-dps, and it is very up to date

Full builds depend on the goal of the player, but the main classes to look at for a DPS Cleric are

Druid
Plague Doctor
Inquisitor
Zealot
Taoist

I would say always put Paladin 3 with Inquisitor 2. Always go Druid 3, don’t bother with it if you don’t get 100% up time on a transformation.

If you’re going PD for DPS take Bokor as well, 1 rank is fine, 2 or 3 is also good. You don’t need to worry that much about PD3, since it doesn’t give any new skills of value but it does allow for higher level BDS and Heal Factor so it’s not a bad choice.

I’d also say avoid Zealot 1, if you go Zealot go Zealot 2, I mean there might be a time where 1 circle is all you can get but like for all the new classes, the stuff that makes them good is locked away in C2.

@Kannushi

The intermediate guide to clerics thread already covers dps, support and utility. It would be redundant to have another general thread.

If you need any specific help, either make a question there or on the respective class thread if exists.

Thanks @ronzu and @thepurpleknightmare

About the other thread @ronzu , I think the work that @Wurmheart did is very nice and useful. I thought that a thread with goal DPS with everybody collaborating could go even further.

About a suggestions of DPS build for cleric, I saw https://youtu.be/mQ7Fw5W61a4 with use Cleric-Priest3-Chaplain-Krivis3-Inquisitor https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c333g.152535.1f213345516a9a.1545.1f3f5a65.657585 . I thought it would be a nice example as it does 250k of damage per second against a challenge level 7 boss .

@Wolfy in https://youtu.be/YQ_yvQzjDmI does around 100k damage with druid, with the benefit that it have tons of HP and could get better DPS with someone with support role in the party.

@Kannushi

Thats my youtube channel …

Im not sure why are you trying to force create a new thread, but you would need to gather better info to at least make the OP post relevant to the information you desire to show.

Anyway, i will still insist that you need to give a proper read to the Cleric thread and focus your information and questions there.

Hi @Wolfy , thanks for replying. I can reply in the Intermediate Guide thread if you and other guys point that it would be better for the community . The awesome list An Intermediate Guide to Clerics made by @Wurmheart shows good builds indeed but I didn’t find some rank between all the builds which are stronger than the others.

Well, I will move the questions to the other thread as you guys suggested