Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric Build Question

What is the strongest AA and normal Cleric Build Combination dps wise atm?

AA DPS for a Cleric is probably Priest, Chaplain, and maybe Monk? The idea being stacking up as many bonus dmg buffs as you can for yourself (Priest Blessing + Sac, Chaplain’s dmg + splash dmg buff) and then using Chaplain’s AA speed and Monk’s AA speed to go super auto attack. However while I never got into the Monk portion of that I did get Priest + Chaplain and realized that AA for a cleric will never be as much damage as when I tried out some other options.

Inquisitor provides a massive amount of damage and could be partnered well with Exorcist since Inquisitor can guarantee you’re always fighting demon types. A third option could be priest or Oracle for that build, depending.

But I’ve also seen a lot of talk around Zealot if it’s paired with Oracle. Honestly, Oracle is something that you should probably always use since the Arcane Energy skill provides a healthy dose of SP. The synergy with Zealot and Oracle, though, is astounding since Zealot can use up tons of SP in a matter of seconds and Arcane Energy from Oracle replenishes any SP used in a small window. If you go the Zealot + Oracle route Priest may also be a good third option so that you can A) heal yourself and others, but B) still get some holy attack buffs since Zealot has room to still do some AA and also can buff Holy damage.