Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric Build Help for ET with Group

Is it a big deal with PD overwriting each other? Also I wont be missing out on too much with darksight? stone skin seems like it would be nice to have…

Stoneskin / revive / Sacrement / Resurrect are needed. You need atleast priest 1 anyway just to be safe. Priest 3 is really good at destroying objective too.
And yes PD overwrite each other.

We have:
Cleric 1 Krivis 3 Diev 3 Kabbal
Cleric 2 Priest 3 Miko PD2

Hmm I see, I can see how that would work well together, Unfortunately I wouldn’t want to play priest3 without chaplain, let alone INT priest, If I go the build that I put up with Cleric2>Deiv>Miko>Priest>Tao would that cover most of what we need? Also what about miko makes it good for solmniki?

Remove buff on objective. A good example is floor 23. You can just remove buff on the main egg making it vulnerable to all damage. Diev 3 + Miko = perma silence tree (sometime it’s glitchy).

Hmm thanks for the advice, ill have to decide what I want to do then, Definitely deiv3+miko but either Bandwagon build or hodgepodge of support I don’t know. Thanks for the advice!

No problem! glad i can somewhat help xD

@Nicola

Can you take a look at this and tell me if I need to make any changes? I don’t know what to do for the miko part. I would really like to have hameya but I don’t know how many points I need in clap,broom,kagura dance

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/60u39bsnkj/

As an INT dps hamaya is so powerful with a very generous range. 5 into that is pretty standard for any INT based miko regardless of the build, 1 into gohei ofc and then after that its optional based on your preferences but I dont think the 6 points I mentioned can be argued, they are absolute must haves.

I agree, I want kagura dance so it can pair with storm calling for the 120% extra melee damage but then I have to leave points out of clap witch pairs too much with deiv3. Assuming the statues are more valuable I would assume 3+ in clap at least but I don’t know.

Maybe this? But then houki broom is only lvl 1, is that ok? @Nicola @jchsc32

I copied Saintone’s miko skill layout, the only exception was I did 5/5 clap and 4/5 kagura instead of 4/5 clap and 5/5 kagura but with divine might it really doesnt matter.

Aight, yea the only thing I have doubts on is houki broom being as that adds another level to a lot of skills but I think I have to leave it at level 1 and just deal with it. Thanks for the input! I think ima just go ahead and do the Taoist build, no one else is making a cleric and we cant roll in with a Kriv3 pd2 =/.

Ya this build was the last shot for me. I dumped all my remaining silver into it before even playing it, right off the bat I went Lv80 Heal, Lv80 Cure, Lv80 Carve Owl, Lv50 Hamaya, Lv50 Incineration, full +3 Virtov Plate, t6 yellow gems on top and bottom, t5 blue gem on boots, and heal gem on hands. Iron Fist with t6 red gems (but five hammer is fine tbh) and got my mats for Windia Rod waiting.
If this build sucked I was just going to walk away for good, have already taken the other classes to cap and was just plain sick of everything else.

Mines still new, only lv 247 but its insanely OP, was very happy with it right out of the box.

Ah that’s good to hear, yea I had prepped in my own way (too embarrassed to list what I got in comparison) but I was looking forward to PD2 with agny to deal somewhat respectable damage. But it is what it is, how do you like hameya as a damage skil? Ive heard great things.

Ya agny too, that was surprisingly cheap, ended up costing me 1.8mil in all to make one, was surprised.

And ya Hamaya is insanely strong, I usually run though and piss off as many mobs as I can gather and drop Hamaya and it just tears through them all, never even need to drop Cure for anything post miko so far.

I feel like you will enjoy the OPness. When I switched from mining an archer to a cleric, I was amazed why the game even has other classes at all.

#treeofclerics

like u see on anothers post. u need get a comby of 2 cleric on every ET party u can complement a friend or make a build hard sup or hard heler by your hown.
2 independent build are
full sup: cleric/krivis3/diev3/tao full int. almost 100 con.
full heler: cleric2-3/priest2-3/whatever1-2 / inqui

i chose krivis/diev*3 cuz can match with a loot of partys with another cleric-priest-whatever inqui. this is a coomon build but my build supply whatever’s supp char

Looking at your friend’s build, I think Cleric2>Diev3>Miko>Priest>xx would complement it well. Diev3+Miko for all the statues, 5 owls really help the DPS. Priest is really needed for high level ET or Solmiki. Please bear in mind that Meltis+Ausrine only works with a Chrono. .

For R8, you might want to consider inqui. Kagura dance has synergies with PoA and the wheel. Additional damage is really nice since your krivis friend need to keep channeling meltis and a chrono usually doesnt have any DPS at all.

Thanks for that @javier.mendez and @Raichu6 Ill definitely keep that in mind, Right now im leveling the toon (Deiv2 atm) and its a blast to play with friends so far, I didn’t consider inqui but you make a good point. what with the kagura dance and wheel/pears.

Im just worried that I wont have any good damage besides owl/miko stuff, and it wont scale well with rank 8 mobs unless I attribute it to 80+, Witch is why im considering going PD2 still. But I think its a bad idea.

We will have a chrono/cryo/sage for sure, we have a couple of them in the group.

@Locke34 Practically Kagura dance gives another additional line of damage for physical attack, and wheel/pears are considered physical. You might want to check my guildie @Nekorin build [Build] Nekorin's PVE Miko INTquisitor . There are some videos there for your reference also if you are interested going that path