Tree of Savior Forum

Cleave crashes my game randomly so now i cant use it no more

did complete system reinstall not by choice today , reinstalled tos - issue still persists on both chars that have barbcircles in em. not using cleave is an immense hit for both builds and ive lost many books multipliers resetvouchers because of it until i figured out its the last animation while crashing , i can also never walk back into the dungeon unlike others kicks me out of party eats my runs.

i wrote a ticket about it thus far no response that was 2-3days ago.
am i the only one ? if so thats very very weird.
inb4 my hardware software blabla nonissues since its ToS-engine related.

1 Like

me too i feel you bruh

it is: i cant use it anymore
images (4)

2 Likes

it seems to be not crashing me today , maybe there was a hotfix , sent my lastreplayfile to support when i opened ticket but theyre overwhelmed by bigger crash issues still related to guild - only time will tell , try using it todey molesterman69

@myself - i cant use it no more is lingo and stands for shorter version of anymore - im ghetto.
edit: also great movie love me some jason statham.

This has been happening to me too since yesterday… what the hell?!

ive received an answer to my ticket theyre still very busy investigating guild stuff crashes and loging problems , were low priority atm i advise to not use cleave at all unless youre solofarming stuff but dont use it inside dungeon - help is on the way spaghetti CODE op etc. make a ticket btw send your lastreplay file spam cleave and after crash upload it to https://www.file-upload.net/ for example inside your submission hope for the best . ive legit never crashed due to skills first time since icbt1 and ive been here for ages with breaks inbetween.

Still happening 1 out of 4 times, and it freezes other players game too, exactly like Homing Arrow + Circling combo… lost way too many Solmiki runs this week before we figured out it really was Cleave fault.

1 Like

This is still happening, I have no idea what triggers it, when I use Cleave sometimes the client just dies, it never happened prior to 25-26 September Maintenance, already tried verifying the game and it didn’t fix the issue. :frowning:

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

I remember that almost a year ago we had a Cleave clashing problem related to costumes or something like this and since IMC likes to bring back old bugs from time to time…

You mean Standard Class Costumes or TP ones?
I don’t know about the other players having this problem, but personally both my Doppel and my Corsair use standard costumes, and I still crash from time to time. :confused:
What’s more confusing is that it makes other players crash too, my only guess here is that they gave some slightly different attack animation to Cleave and it’s not working properly under every circumstances, causing random crashes.
I hoped this maintenance would address this issue but there is no mention of it and we received no reply at all from any of the Staff. :confused:

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

months with the same problem you will do something about it? PLEASE?

not only cleave, fencer’s lunge too.

Just wanted to add into this. I have a Corsair/Fencer and spam Cleave followed by Lunge all the time without issues. So, this doesn’t affect everyone or maybe some piece of gear/costume is causing this issue.

when i cleave bosses alone it’s ok, even with shinobi copies around, but if i cleave a bunch of mobs (4 or more) and some random giant text of debuff appears on the screen more than 1 time i crash.

I sent a Ticket one week ago, because it keeps happening randomly and it makes other players around me crash too… but they want me to provide a screenshot and I don’t get WHY.
1- I can’t because the client stop responding, so you can’t screenshot.
2- Even if I snapshot my screen with another software, it won’t show anything if not my character stucked during Cleave animation, so what’s the point…?

I told them I’ll make a video about it, but if any of you already did one, just link it here

1 Like

the same here,1 target fine, 4 or more brutal crash LOL

1 Like