Tree of Savior Forum

Cleanse unused Teamnames

There is probably thousands of interesting names that have been used for Teamnames like 3 years ago, with the owner never logging into the game after the first day.

Would it be a good idea if every year or so, the teamnames of accounts that haven’t been in use for a certain amount of time (like over 2 years) would get changed to generated placeholder names like Team12345?

It might free up some interesting names that active players would want to use.

And to avoid return players coming back to placeholder names, just give anyone who returns after a long time a Teamname reset voucher upon logging back in.
…which could also be nice for players who started the game not realizing that the teamname IS THEIR MAIN NAME (I know of plenty cases of that happening, even one where it was one of the reasons they stopped playing).

Also, there should really be some kind of notice ingame at Team-creation stressing the importance of it, because it’s pretty stupid that it doesn’t (especially coupled with the high price of a Teamname change lol)… unless this has been addressed already and I just don’t know because I haven’t made a new Team after early access lol

EDIT:
I checked about the last part, and it has indeed been addressed:

That’s cool.

I’d still be interested in unused Teamnames being cleansed for all the main reasons though xD

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.