Tree of Savior Forum

Classic Kirito Moment

Maybe you should have farmed harder when the prices were still high.
This was taken towards the end of May when prices were already going down.
Id show you more but I dont randomly take screenshots of the market.

Lol. If you only knew. :slight_smile:

You can have other methods of farming silver sure.
But my point still stands. World bossing used to be very profitable.

Heavily exaggerated from your end

Do you really think world boss hunters did not get over 100 mil+ profit ? You get 2 wind runners, 2 glad bands, a bunch of karacha and thats already 40 mil… thats not exaggerated at all.

World bossing used to be very profitable yes but Kawaii never had a cut in any of the early days of world bossing. Don’t even try to deny that since you know which guild was the one farming all the world bosses back in the early days. It definitely wasnt YOU

You confirmed my first point that world boss used to be very profitable.

And did you really think you guys controlled all the timers? Admitedly we started a little later (desu was also created towards the end of may) doesnt mean we didnt get a good share of kills, cubes, and silver. 100+ mil is still obtainable within a few weeks.

nobody believes you kirito.

lol ok

Thread gettin real juicy

and i’m still hungry and horny now fuc,k off kirito hell if i give a fu,ck.

Comedy Gold!!!

Yeah the ignorance and denial is hillarious. Kirito’s always had a lot to say to me in PM. I put him on blast once and his minions cry about it.

My quote on quote ‘ignorance and denial’ is no stronger than the specious evidence you’re throwing out.

“NEVER ANY CASES OF RMT”

shows screentime of offer of rmt

“DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING”

1 Like

Saying and doing are very different things man.
When you accuse of being toxic and flaming, then sc of words suffice.
But when you accuse of a specific action, words =/= action.

Yes because him asking if he could pay for it via paypal isn’t him actually doing or trying to RMT. He’s just “saying it”.

It could go both ways really.
If you had agreed, he could have

1. Went ahead with the transaction: RMT confirmed
  2. Say something along the lines of jk i dont RMT: RMT not confirmed

What you posted can be taken equivocally. Is it related to him Potentially being RMT? yes. But is it proof of him Being RMT? no.

What constitutes as proof?
Lets use the example of potion addon sorc farming exploit.
Seeing a sorc always at bee farm - thats evidence.
Seeing many sorc in the same party, with the party name being bee silver farm - thats evidence.
Seeing the same sorc in the same spot for 24+ hours - very close to proof, but still just evidence.
Calculating the exact time cap between using potions and demonstrating that gap precision is impossible to achieve manually - thats proof.
Of course if you have access to game logs thats proof too.

Whether it is true or not, he deserves the accusations for saying stuff like that.

Of course not. Clearly Kirito was about to say “JK I don’t actually RMT”