Tree of Savior Forum

Classic Kirito Moment

@desuguildleader Hey buddy. How’s it goin? Just to let you know I didn’t forget about this. Still waiting for the annihilation. Not too shabby for the guild you called as softcore PvE eh?

5 Likes
7 Likes

Two retards arguing about who is better at a contest that revolves only around who has more overpowered wizards and to a lesser extent clerics.

Why don’t they give TP to /cardbattle winners? It’s more skillful.

27 Likes

edited
/20charrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

That’s so funny! I want more of these!

only in this game that irrelevant shitter can talk ■■■■ because of the neutrality bullshit.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Was ggs.

3 Likes

I guess i should edit this too

hello kirito hows your new RMT character ?

Well, Jace talked about it when he was Kirito’s only friend before Desu was even started, so I assumed it was true. I have no problem with most of Desu, but honestly Kirito’s dug his own grave man, maybe it’s not fair to make the accusation but he’s done plenty of shady ■■■■ and been an overall douchebag.

So you believe the guy who shouts daily talking trash in shout, flaming his entire guild and him? Honestly the toxic people constantly flaming are a worse problem. Such logic is making this tiny community worse.

I told you that you are more infamous than me kirito.

I was in the original guild (kawaii) a couple weeks after it was created. Might as well confirm once and for all there was never any cases of RMT. I know many more people who would be accused of RMT if they flaunted their wealth.
Although world bossing is no longer really a thing, a lot of people outside of large guilds seem to forget just how much one used to profit from just farming world bosses 10+hrs a day every day.

An example for you peasants who keep calling RMT (*not directed at you Vhei), killing 4 cerberus a day nets you 12 cubes w/ rerolls. At a 5% drop rate for glad band recipe which was worth like 6-8mil back then, you net ~4mil/day just from cerb. Then theres dullahan w/ karacha priced at 4mil+, mario with karacha bow priced at 6mil+, trinity, maid headband, toy hammer, wind runners (8-11mil), max petamion, sissle, lv10 templeshooters, petamion, earth plate gears, etc… etc… etc…

Within weeks of hardcore boss farming you can earn 100mil+
It just boggles my mind how people play casual and then scream RMT RMT RMT when they are vastly outstripped by someone/a group of people who dedicate much more of their time towards the game, do their research, and play much more optimally.

Edit:
About gvging at 12AM. Everyone has RL to take care of and Kirito is no exception. We dont mind warring you guys, its quite a challenge. Although breaking your line is like trying to hammer at a fortress, its still fun to see how far we can push ourselves. Were far from a pvp based guild, but we welcome all challenges.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Words doesnt mean anything. Sounds to me here like someone cant take some sarcasm.

Sounds to me like you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Similar to your laughable idea of WB profits

Back in the days you could earn a ton from WBs.
Sounds to me like you werent up for it.

Anyhow Kirito trolls around a lot, thats undeniable. Doesnt mean he actually RMTs.

I’m quite familiar with WBing and the potential profit from the drops you can get from it. Familiar enough to be able to confidently say that again, you’re talking out of your behind.

1 Like