Tree of Savior Forum

Classes with medium to large AoE sizes?

I have severe Choice Paralysis here. And I’m new to ToS, so I don’t know the extent of every ability’s size or how this synergy stuff plays out in the long run.

I like classes with big AoEs so I can be of use in team fights and also to make up for the fact that everything has lengthy cooldowns (15-20 seconds in DFO is the cooldown for a SUPER STRONG move, not a run of the mill move). So this way it’s harder for me to miss targets and totally waste time or lower my overall effectiveness.

wizards have big aoe classes and sage has a skill that enlarge size of some aoe attacks…

on archer, Falconer helps with aoe too, but need an extra slot for the pet…

that been said, the more you hit at once the more you will agro, so be conscious of your movement and defense too…

1 Like

Falconer???

2 Likes

onmyioji ( I cannot for the love of zemyna spell this class) elementalist, rune caster from the wizard tree are of note, pyro has medium to high aoe with decent cc and damage, cryo good aoe but for crowd control all of the above posses lengthy cooldowns and may be mitigated by chronomancers pass, adding further synergy, the extended castimes for most high aoe spells maybe be solved by chrono’s quick cast

cleric
whith all diev statues placed, a very high aoe and damaging combination with the miko class… but requires set up and an immobile camping-esque playstyle.

2 Likes

any build that can use asio mace

in scout class, you will be greet by SR, assassin, BM, and outlaw. this class has medium and big AOE hit ;3

Scout got many aoe skill , the strongest is annhilation from assasin , but for low cooldown SR is thebest aoe master race

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.