Tree of Savior Forum

Class to rank 7 and 8?

Hi guys my current build is wiz 1 pyro 1 linker 2 sorcerer 2
What would be the best combination for ranks 7 and 8?

pyro 2 then sage. Make sure you have agny

warlock is bad. pyro 2 and sage brings more dps especially if you have agny

Yeah, this is the only option for him. I would advice going almost full int(no or some con), since both pyro and sorc2(when we get ktos buffs) benefit directly from your matk.

Yeah i have agny and ignition I appreciate the information

You can use Ignition, though it is not mandatory at all. The best weapon for you is 5x lvl6 red gems in five hammer(50-1250 matk), and then Vienazaris Mace(1250 matk).

red gem or blue gem?

Red so you can use it on other chars.

What about if the class path is : Wiz3 Linker1 Sorc2 Necro1… what would be the best rank8 for it? Is it on par w/ the agni pyrosorc?

Reason for wiz3 is so that flesh cannon cast time / matk will be better. Also, link + MM combo that takes less setup than link + fireball .
Reason for necro1 is for decay that double templeshooter’s damage.

Not on par since AgniPyro can get really strong when geared up.

I think your only choice for R8 are Linker 2 and Sage. Linker 2 for better, more dependable links. Sage for Missile Hole and double Pole

Better FC damage? What for? This skill is bad for pve. Ok, some 60k damage if target stands still and gets all hits in aoe. Pyro1 with agni(and link) deals like 15k damage per hit of 1 fireball. PvP? Just forget going there without at least psy2.
Sorc2 (before we get buffs) damage is irrelevant after lvl 160. With buffs it will be somehow ok(once in 60 seconds you can use ts skills, which can kill 5-8 mobs if they are stacked), but again, cleric is much much better for PvE-PvP-whatever.
So, for not being completely useless - go wiz1-pyro2-link1-sorc2-necro1orLink2-sage.
But again, only viable wiz build for now is pyro2-link2-thauma2-sage or cryo3-chrono3-sage, others you can just forget. PvP - support as psy3-sage only, because now any class can get 5500 mdef without sacrificing stats.

Thank you both for the insights!

I wonder what double dirty pole is for though… 3 hits JP flesh cannon?

@raydensorc
Yea… the problem about theorycrafting is that, we wont know for sure how effective the build can be… we can just assume the synergies between the classes taken.

sage sucks.
sorc3 is your best choise

Sorc3 gives nothing. Some useless skill and + almost zero damage to summon. Sage gives yout party immunity against mage-archer mobs which hit for 5-10k damage.

with 2k pdef/mdef, you take 1 dmg anyway

Sage only provides this ■■■■