Tree of Savior Forum

Class Suggestion: Exclusive Advancement for Alchemists

What about an exclusive class for Alchemist C3: Biotechnologist?
This class would be able to modify DNA to reallocate players’ stats
For each skill level it would be able to reallocate a higher amount of status.
Example:
At level 1, the skill would be able to reallocate 20 points.
At level 2, 40 points.
And so on.

You want to take the Reset Stats pot function for this? lol

You can be sure that the Stats Potion will be in game in the future, if they had the idea of creating it they pretty much will add it, since many even ask for it too.

Stats Potions resets all the points.
This skill would just reset a certain amount of points, this could be used to undo recent mistakes, not the entire build.

You can guess that IMC would no do that since they have a better way in doing so by charging it in TP.

I know what you suggested is a nice addition, but in business model that won’t work well, unless IMC change the game model to Subscription which you can be sure that won’t happen since the whole CS of this game is for the F2P model.

You have to view your own suggestions in their position also (i mean the company).

I understand your point and I agree, but they could do it, since, for example, the gender change is done by Oracle (something that could be purchased using TP).

Stat reset potions are already part of the game. Exchange shop for the upcoming gacha cosmetics.

True, well we don’t know for certain, but they already have all the 80 classes they planned in the way, unless they decide to add more we won’t know so soon.

On KR yes, i don’t bother with what happen there since i don’t play in there, i know some stuff from there come here, and most of the ones that come to us is because they are freaking lazy to remove what don’t interest us and leave as it is.

In all honesty, i would drop this Gacha crap, all the things you get in it i do believe they will make it available in the Shop no? If yes, it is pretty dumb have that system here, i would pay for what i wanted directly instead of waste time in something random, that will probably give High Condensed Potions more than something useful.

Would be funny if they leave Talts in the drop table for it LOL.