Tree of Savior Forum

Class Reset on my Chronomancer, to improve it (help!)

(First, sorry my bad english. Thanks if you can reply in portuguese xD)

Hello! I have a Wizard C1/Pyro C2/Linker C1/Chrono C2 (almost C3) in level 210. For solo, it has been a good build, but I realize that over time Pyromancer’s damage has not grown so much. I’ll go Chonomancer C3, because I love this class, and then in Rank 8 I’m thinking to get Sage.

Well… Pyro has a good synergy with Linker and with Chrono too actually… Still, maybe I’ll reset this class. crying xD

So, what do you think is best in the first ranks for a Chronomancer C3/Sage in late game?
Wizard C3/Linker?
Wizard C2/Linker C2?
Wizard/Cryo C3? (i played a bit whit Cryo, but I don’t like very much =x)
Wizard C3/Thauma?
Or nothing? (If you think the actual build is still good xD)

Chrono is more of a support character while Pyro is a DPS. Pyro’s damage is boosted by Agni nowadays, but what makes Pyro great is its synergy with Linker. Fireballs + JP + Hell Breath = huge burst. Try search “fireball mechanic” on the forum/google.

If you really want to support, go full CON and do either:

Cryo3Chrono3Sage
Pyro1Linker2Sage

The latter is similar to your current build but has 2 circles of Linker for better support. Linker is great for archer and physical DPS in general, while Cryo benefits from having strong AoE DPS like Elememe around. Both choices are viable for endgame content. So in the end it’s your personal choice and preference.

1 Like

Oh. I see a vídeo with a player testing the Agni Necklace and, wow, it’s nice. =o

With this and the combo with Linker, I think i’ll continue with my actual build then. xD

Thanks for help. And, seems Agni will come tomorrow =D

Damage formula is (matk+skilldmg - mdef)*agni(x2-3)*attributes. Some mobs at higher levels have like 2500-3000 mdef, so you will be doing very little damage then. But you can try. I would personally get linker2 instead.

It really depends on what you want to do tbh. If you want to be full support involving Chrono, just get Linker2 and full CON. If you want to do DPS, get something like Pyro3 > Linker2 > WL2 or Pyro3 > Linker3 > Sage. I believe the “bug” where you can damage monsters using ground targeted spells while they are affected by “Stop” has been fixed.

Just play the style you enjoy.
Full con is great for support, but str,int and spr will get buffed in the distant future…

This game is still beta so things won’t stay the same. If down the road, more mobs get resistant to freeze and link, then the cryo and linker class become useless. New equips will come out and make other builds viable. If IMC fixes more bugs, class rebalances and overall game play, any build will either be FFed or improved.

Chrono3 will always be a favourite because of haste and pass.