Tree of Savior Forum

Class Reset, how bout Necro?

After heard in kTOS they launched class reset, I searched a lot about what wizard classes best for rank8
After read a lot, a lot of people said Wiz3 - link2 - Necro3 /Wiz3 - link- Sorc- Necro3 are meta in korea, I don’t understand why this build is good?
I know about Link Combo with MM or Flesh Cannon, but is it really good for rank8? because some monsters can’t be linked… (My Server haven’t implemented rank 8 yet)

I love the concept of Necro or Sorcerer but I can’t pick the right build, I think necro c3 not so good because new skill like flash strike don’t have a lot of damage and Skull Archer die too fast… Why this said meta in korean TOS?

Meta is with sorc2 because of the attribute so in Riding your summon gets up to 2x your matk as damage. Sorc1 is useless. Necro is only usefull for decay, so you dont need to go above necro1.
The best build for now would be: Cryo3-sorc2-necro(decay)-sage(cause sorc3 is useless and gives nothing).
And please, stop talking like “I wanna build pure summoner class, necro is good…” just forget it. Necro is not summoning class, summons are too weak and useless. Sorc is a summoner class.

1 Like

sage is bs
sage -> kino1

1 Like

Yeah. Almost 100% uptime protection against almost one-shotting mage-archer attacks at 280+ levels is bs, compared to OMG MY ICE WALL DPS COMBO AGAINST 3k mdef mosters, OH sh** I got interrupted my PP and deal 1 damage agains mosters :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

so it’s better to make sorc than necro in r8? does TS can penetrate high Mdeff Monsters have?
and is it better to Pyro3 - link- sorc2-sage? because I heard agni neck soo gooddd
what combo does cryo and sorc do?

Necro is not worth going above rank1 for now. The only usefull skill at rank2 is for PvP against inquisitor, and some higher damage.
TS deals phys damage. Look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB1Jm9GUHR0
But she has like 5k matk weapon, but still damage is ok even with more adequate equipment.
Pyro3 plus Sage make you immune both to range and melee(hell breath) this also might be an option, but still the way the formula of damage works, you will face troubles fighting high mdef with Agni because of
damage=(matk+skilldmg-mdef)*(agni), so you need like 3k matk to overcome it, or just lett your summon kill them all.

wuoh pretty nice damage @.@ but if you really depend on the summon, isn’t it better to pick sorc3 ? because the only reason you pick sorc3 is the TS and Summon familliar
maybe like Wiz3 Link Sorc3? wiz3 for extra 50% in summon familiar?

This is definetely a really good necro build for both pve and pvp. Though I’d probably do without necro if pvp is the main goal:

wiz-cryo-kino3-sorc2-sage

Kino’s debuffs can’t be avoided by blood letting/prophecy, you get a weak ice wall+pp ombo, the vryo’s shield attribute for magic def on a highly transcended shield and sorc 2 for the burst TS damage on raised/magnetic force targets. Sage for the obvious missile/magic protection.

Yeah. I’m currently making cryo3-sorc2-warlock-sage for PvP, since I’ve played a lot with psy3 in different variations, it is not that OP. Cryo3 helps a lot against melee + warlock, sage is vs other damage. With the new cryo3 and sorc buffs I think it will be nice to try it.

PP allows control for a greater amount of time, much better than protection for 16 hits

your ■■■■ shield do 0 dmg

where’s the dislike option? :frowning:

If you do not want to help, please do not click on this post

keep looking for the dislike :frowning:

1 Like