Tree of Savior Forum

Class reset became 2017?

Nc played imc.
before: The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).
now: The Voucher can be retrieved from the message box in your lodge until XXday, XX XX, 2017, at XX:XX (EST).

seriously? FCKING 2017? WP TOS IS DYING HUE HUE
HOPE IMC SHOULD DIE TOO.

12 Likes

Lol, that was cheap.

8 Likes

If IMC dies there won’t be any TOS anymore, do you want that?

2 Likes

noticed it too, very disappointing =/ how much tests do they even need…

Fine for me because I don’t have any char to reset yet lol… rather than rank reset. I want reblanced, defmdef scale, free dungeon, miko, agni, 315orange 1st.

It says “until” so IMC may start giving rank reset vouchers at Dec. 27, 2016 and will end until January xx, 2017. That’s my guess.

2 Likes

Good thinking.

Not that it’s a long wait anyway since 2017 is in… 9 days? :]

Well it make sense about they change date limit from 2016 to 2017. even they give you this year you will have more time to keep in message box.

they’ve saided that huge patch will come before the new year… i hope they didnt lie to us…

7 Likes

We will get the Rank Reset Voucher before Christmas, that’s for sure.

It’s alreayd dead, you haven’t noticed yet?

Its basically a…

2 Likes

Maybe they just extended the expiration date? just like many people wanted, did that occur to you? Freaking trolls on these forums.

inb4 severe bugs with reset voucher

3 Likes

I can see many complaining that it didn’t gave the SPs back and they will come with the excuse that it can be fixed if you use a Skill Reset Pot, but of course, you will have to fix that way yourself, by paying.

4 Likes

I’ll wait to reset until the voucher issues are resolved of course. In the meantime, maybe I can reach the next Rank to upgrade my Cleric to C2 to make daily mission runs possible <_<

i don’t think it means anything, its just an example…

1 Like

Rank reset was never promised this year.

Miko was though. Don’t you want your reset after miko happens?

1 Like

Does agni necklace comes with miko? I heard this somewhere IIRC.

Maybe, but it’d be silly to expect the same release schedule as ktos as we’re at almost a year of being disappointed.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry, IMC specializes in zombies. Take their other game for example.

2 Likes