Tree of Savior Forum

Class Recommendation DPS

Hello Saviors :)!

I am coming back to ToS since I heard there’s been some major updates. I played a little bit on release but it felt too complicated and overwhelming…

Now, I am ready to give it another shot. I am looking for a high dps class, specially single DPS, I want to be able to kill a Boss very quickly (ofc with right gear and proper lv), but at the same time I am looking for decent AoE to clear things (ik it is a trade-off, so say 75dps/25aoe).
Which classes/builds would you recommend me? I don´t mind the base class, I enjoy mosts types of gameplay. If I can get a list of suitable classes/builds, I will look them up and choose :slight_smile:

Also, I have a question on how the classes work atm, from what I’ve read, at class lv 15 you choose a 2nd class, then 3rd and 4th come every 45 class lvls, right? And I read something about class points used to reset my choices, could anyone explain this to me?

Basically no more 1 circle classes, so in total you get your base class + 3 more as you level up

Doing content / events give you class points that you can use to change your classes (1k pts, except your base tree) so unlike before if you mess your build up you were done. Now you can fix it