Tree of Savior Forum

Class ranking prediction

Hi all, hopefully rank10 has been fun so far. I won’t be able to play till tomorrow night because of work and practice afterwards XD

Just for fun, what do you guys think will be ranked number 1 next week? Probably wiz3-elem3-WL3, but your guesses for the 10th rank?

My guess is FF1.

for sustain?

I think Thauma1 might be just as good.

Not only that, but FF1 has 2 skills that give curse, which increases dark damage by 50%. That being said, the curses are only really effective against bosses, since they have little AoE.

FF1 or RC

20chars20chars

2 Likes

Testing now sorc1 and i love it ._.

Oh yea, thaum1 is always a good choice.

@alavien1 sorcerer? On a full INT elemlock?

Sorc’s sp rec attribute and cat buffs are nice to have. plus an extra body or 2 to take hits and aggro for you.

So it is indeed full INT? Was gonna ask how the damage is if you are full SPR. I heard a good weapon will compensate big portion of that, but I never had a good weapon to judge for that XD.

How effective is the SP regen from cat buff then? I never had a full INT sorc either XD.

For the time being, I’ve chosen thauma c1 for my warlock because I don’t have time to unlock Runcaster before this weekend, but it’s gonna be RC.

• destroy MDEF of enemies with Rune of Destruction
  • enhance Hail with Rune of Ice
  • prevent knockdown and knockback with Rune of Protection (goodbye Gazing Golem cards, there’s better stuff to use for purple cards)
  • obliterate bosses affected by Mastema with Rune of Justice

Clearly way superior that some +500 MATK from thauma c1…

1 Like