Tree of Savior Forum

Class Master Suggestions

Since it looks like they are doing Rank 10 attributes for mastery let’s get some suggestions. I still think they should only be usable when you have circle 3 of a class (you are not a master only knowing the basics)

I have started with lower rank classes right now with suggestions that sound good to me. I am just focusing on damage skills.

--------------------Wizard Classes--------------------

Wizard (Mastery Attributes)
Energy Bolt: Mastery: Energy Bolt now does %%%% more damage
Magic Shield Mastery: You can absorb twice as many attacks and reflects damage based on magic attack
Earthquake Mastery: Earthquake is intensified doing %%%% more damage
Magic Missile Mastery: When only one target is available hits same target again, hits additional target after hitting second but does not if it hits initial target again

Linker (Mastery Attributes)
Unbind Mastery: Can use unbind at anytime and bound enemies take damage for each linked together
Unbind Mastery Beneficial: Will not unbind spiritual chain, physical chain and Lifeline when unbind is used
Joint Penalty: Count Limit doubled only when skill level 15 and all damage increased by %%%% more damage
Hangman’s Knot Mastery: Increase bind duration by 2 secs
Spirit Shock Mastery: Hits all linked targets for %%%% less damage depending number linked

Pyromancer (Mastery Attributes)

Fireball Mastery: Upon Mastering Fireballs you now have the ability to drop all fireballs.
Firewall Mastery: Firewall as causes enemies to burn when in ranges based on characters fire damage and int
Flare Mastery: Does double damage stacking if used within 6 -8 secs
Flame Ground Mastery: Flame Ground flames burn hotter and do %%%% more damage and deals half damage to flying
Fire Pillar Mastery: Fire Pillar also becomes a cyclone that pulls mobs in and does %%%% more damage
Hell Breathe Mastery: Fire Breathe also spits fireballs that explode on contact for %%% more damage

--------------------Archer Classes--------------------

Archer (Mastery Attributes)
Multi Shot Mastery: Removes Charge time on Multi-Shot, shoots more shot for %%%% more damage
Full Draw Mastery: When Enemies are knocked back they are pulled together and take damage depending on number of enemies.
Oblique Shot: Mastery: Arrows bounce between the initial enemy and adjacent one 3-5 times for %%%% more damage
Kneeling Shot Mastery: Allow the usage of all archer skills and if auto attacking damage is double. (I think str to increase damage should be added now)
Heavy Shot Mastery: Does %%%% more damage and causes Stun as well
Twin Arrow Mastery: Twin Arrows pierces enemies and cause them to take 2 hits for %%%% more damage.

This is all I have for now, if others have suggestions as well, I will try to move everything into one post or someone can help by moving things into that post as well.

Please keep post just to suggestions and organized so it can be easy to find all suggestions.

Interesting thread. I do hope they release it as official news I think they did mention it before

added some wizard suggestions

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.