Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

Thats because i like to play TBL (Team battle league) our current only PvP content active, and it requires to be way more tankier than normal PvE.

Good damage is all about you being able to do content on normal maps around your level. Ex. lvl 300 and you can do quests on maps level up to 310 without taking too long to kill stuff or taking too much damage.

This game also has a different kind of investment on damage other than your weapon, the skills enhance attributes. My druid has a total of 160m silver invested on attributes, they come from either raw silver, event attribute tickets and daily TBL box also giving tickets.

And finally, i do enjoy the full SPR build. New maps spawn rate is insane high. Just setting up laima + zemyna + owls around allows for quite comfy farming without tanking myself that much damage now that Sterea is bugged. Barely use any potions thank to the sp pool and sp recovery, and Owls hitting the same as 3 tics of carnivory every second do help a lot too.

An example of what i mean.

1 Like

Cleric2>Bokor3>Druid3>Zealot Here. Int -spr build.

A lot of fun. Zombies and zombie explosion, a lot of damage but needs experience to play to maximaze dmg. I usually use zombie capsule when i run out of zombie and explode them.

In lycan form, I can still use all my bokor skills like zombie explosion too. Well all my skills combined with fanatism! More damage! But you will have to Heavily invest in spr gear and or spr stats. I go by around 120+ spr. With the new 350 items, i was lucky enough to find int with spr gears so much easier to maintain.

And lastly, I use my own camping table for sp buff and hp buffs. About 1hr buff cost me about 30k? Worth.

Just my feedback to help some of you decide and play around. As for me. I already did my class experiments and this is the play style I enjoy.

Ps. Large red kepa inbetween lycan form with 50% sp regen helps my sp regen. But with enough spr, this is likely to be more as a fun display when farming.

i’m assuming the full spr build means being in wolf all the time pretty comfortably (you’d probably want a higher level lycan too?) i think i’m gonna try it out tomorrow since the reset event is going on. thanks for the detailed explanation! :slight_smile:

by chance, do you know what the formula is for lycan damage? i’m mildly confused as to what stat it draws from.

Haven’t tested the new 340 hg yet, since I get the lag bug / am performance issue there.

But the few interesting mobs from the new areas are:

• Lapinel (Valandis Room 3, Medium Beast): +28 move speed buff for 10s with a 5s cd.
  • Raphindion (Valandis Room 91, Medium Beast): 3x 100% matk melee spin followed up by a 5x 100% matk semi homing orb throw. 3s cd. [Best spammable skill by far.]
  • Yak Druid (Tekel Shelter, Large Demon): Has a 5s duration, 10s cd shield buff. (blocks roughly 2k dmg or so?)

The rest aren’t that good imo.
I think I’ll try to test the flying mobs I haven’t tested before, but I’m getting fed up with transform testing already.

2 Likes

Werewolf form damage formula is combination of patk and matk. So you one hand mace is best since it gives both. Going str or int with spr doesnt really matter since werewolf adds all the dmg up togerther.

With my build. My zombies and explosion gets all benefits too since it scales on int and spr.

I’m new with druid. Just to make it clear: if I use the Lycanthropy, I gain the effects of the “Beast-type Attribute” (+100 crit rate)?

:sad:

Nope.

Lycanthropy does not work with the current transformation attributes.
It only gets the values listed on Hengestone and Lycanthropy itself, which is still really good tbh.

I agree. I asked that question because I was hoping to get a lit bit more Crit Rate from skills, lmao. But I still enjoy the Lycanthropy and Hengestone on my Priest 3/Druid 3/Zealot.

really liked Raphindion xD, it is so cute… a shame it is medium beast, it has 0 value to a magic build as far as passives goes.

i made a video, in case you want to add it to your post:

2 Likes

what does everyone think of the 350 orange mace?

i’m kind of underwhelmed, but maybe i’m missing something? idk

I feel like 350 Mashinos are for people who can’t get a good roll with 350 HG Hammers ( or any weapon in General ). Because I’m pretty sure a good 350 HG roll is more superior than that ( Knowing you can have STR,CON,DEX, HP, PATK/MATK in the hammer as well. )

the 2k line of lighting dmg goes in any attack(including skill ones), apart the lack of con/hp its a pretty good mace.

It’s essentially an average of +895 lightning property dmg on every hit, and since elemental property affects almost any hit (aside of OoB & minions)
It should work extremely well on:

• Any additional line focused build like chap/krivis3 or krivis3/kabba2/inq etc.
  • Most kriv/tao builds as stormcalling doubles lightning dmg, the type shouldn’t matter. And they have plenty of hits.
  • And to a lesser extent on other high hit count builds like PD3 or spellspammers.

But Minions ignore it entirely, and elem property shouldn’t be affected by dmg buffs like Hengestone either.
So basically the only druid build it might work well is the Kriv3/druid2/tao2 build imo.

i’m diev3/miko/druid3 and i’m wondering how to go about getting more damage. maybe i should just invest into a skullsmasher or a good roll for the primus raffy mace?

Depends on what you have access to, market, et and farming wise.

Basically, since Spr adds a lot of dmg to carve owl you may want to focus on grabbing hg armor/offhand with spr asap.

And slowly work towards Ideal HG gear which for that build, which should be: Spr + Int + Matk + Str.
Int and Matk should boost both Carve Owl and Lycan dmg, and while str isn’t the best dmg option for all of lycan, but it does add accuracy which should still be very beneficial.

Mace is a bit more difficult tbh:

• Primus Raffy with good rolls (80 spr and something +300 atk ish at least) is the best in slot, if you can get that.
  • Solmiki Mace is almost best in slot due to it’s higher matk and Spr, but can be outperformed by a well rolled Primus Raffy.
  • EDIT: Bertas Raffeye are incredibly cheap on mm atm, grab that as budget instead.

Necklaces are kind of lackluster, though solmiko necklace is prob best for now. Otherwise stick to a max peta or something.

Bracelets are even worse, don’t see anything that sticks out enough to be worth investing in yet.

thank you! that’s pretty much what i figured. thank god you added that bit about the bracelets because i’ve been looking at them tonight and again they seem pretty lack luster… i have a wizard bracelet, so i might just make an archmage bracelet when i get the chance.

i didn’t know str added accuracy, so thanks for that tidbit :slight_smile:

As a Priest3/Druid3, I need to go full spr with spr/int in my equips, right?

Depends on your skills and what other ranks you picked.

Spr is mostly worth it for blessing, aspersion, Sacrament, Last Rites, Zombify and Carve Owl, without those it’s just not as good. (Though you may still want some for the sp regen)

Int & matk are ideal stat options if you picked several matk skills aside of Lycan, like say Carnivory, Exorcism, ME and Aspergillum if you went chap/druid. (Priest3/Druid3 on it’s own has to few int scalers imo.)

Str at least adds accuracy and damage, so it may be better or equal to int if you lack magic dmg skills.
Patk isn’t as good since it’s just pure dmg.

Dex isn’t so bad either, but you need a good crit rate for it to work dmg wise. Evasion and block pen can be situationally useful though.

Crit rate is quite good tbh, but is only of use for physical skills ofc so fits under the same category as str.

Not sure how the property dmg stats go yet, I don’t think they’re worth it even on the scratching pole druid tbh.

I went into a Priest 3/Druid 3/Zealot 1 build (just because Fanaticism/Beady Eyed) full SPR with 100 points in INT (more or less). I use Carnivory/Cure/Heal occasionally in and out of Werewolf form. The damage is quite good imo but I don’t know if the stats are OK lol

One thing to keep in mind when using Druid3 is that Lycan skills are considered physical attacks. They can be dodged and/or blocked, so it doesn’t hurt to have a little STR investment.

1 Like