Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Druid Class Thread

My only question is why is he using hengestone for transforming into lycan. Didnt they change hengestones effect?

Habit… I guess. I probably would too once it hits iToS.

Does Chortmasta still turn people into plants when on top of it?

91 SP/S? sigh. Plus the crappy new CD/Duration.

Did they remove Ein Sof’s SP recovery? I just reset my Cleric (with the rank reset they gave out with new wiz classes) into C2/Kr3/Kabbage/Druid3 and adore the build because I could go INT now and stay Werewolf forever with Ein Sof and nuke and nom everything. But it looks like they’re completely trashing everything I just built. They basically forcing hybrid form because skill locking on Puppy is absolute worthless garbage.

its seriues the yremoved ein sof sp recovery???

There is no mention of ein sof recovery being removed. If my info is correct, it is still the same except it is not instant, but instead over 10 seconds.

Does anyone see any hope for Physical builds with Druid C3?

Well what exactly is a druid c3 physical build?
Lycanthropy does physical damage and so does demi-wolf. Demi-wolf increases physical damage.

What exactly is a c3 physical druid build?

Paladin/Druid or Monk/Druid

My problem whit the new demi wolf is it is tilted way too much towards magic. It has a 20% atk increase but what physical atk are you using with it? Smite? Conviction? Demolition? Double punch 5(10)? Carve? All those still do better with breaking wheel right?

If the lycan form were shorter in duration and cd (way shorter) then it would “fit” more in the design of multiple classes. For example (don’t castrate me over this, I’m just pulling numbers out my ass) 10sec duration 15sec cd. You could use it both defensively and offensively

• you know an atk is coming so transform to have the invul take the brunt of it and if there is any more you get 10sec of inc def/mdef
  • 10 sec is enough time to wale on something
  • you still get the 2% mHP heal
  • the lockout is only 10sec

Get the idea?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I passed out lol. But yeah, a friend told me Chortasmata will still turn them into plant mobs. So, transforming into a table is still an option.

1 Like

Mixes of druid3 with paladin2-3, Monk1 or even Zealot1.
Zealot2 + Druid3 used to look promising for a potential r10 combo.

The only remaining patk druid build will likely be the krivis3/druid2/zealot2 variants.

And in regards to the older post, chorta’s spr scaling doesn’t seem that good from that video.
And while the spr issue for full lycan remains, it’s no longer the biggest drawback of such a build. (And you need to build around pure lycan now anyway.)

Demi-Wolf isn’t very accessible for patk builds since druid hasn’t got any patk skills aside of the aa in that form.

And since the aa is rather weak on its own you’d be better off augmenting it with aspergillum or daino, which shifts it to matk anyway.

Or you’d end up with the builds described on top, only in which you’d use demi-lycan 50% of the time instead. That’s a considerable nerf to some rather underperforming builds tbh.

@c2gaming.seetoo:

Demi Lycan for patk builds are just in a really bad spot tbh.
Since druid3 requires r6-8 it eliminates the better patk scalers as options while also not providing any of its own.

I don’t think there’s an easy fix for that with Demi-Lycan, but these would help:

• Lycan’s aa scaling off both matk and patk, but counting as physical like full lycan ofc.
  • Seed Bomb and Vines having attributes to shift them to patk and a chance to bleed.
  • Just make demi lycan 100% upkeep tbh, remove hengestone and make it give +5% dmg and +20 crit rate per level.

Short duration/cd full Lycan is a must have imo if they want to keep this lockout mechanic.
Maybe even 20s/25s at max or so. But not much more.

I feel like they should just bite the bullet and take that 20% p.atk and dump it into the 30% m.atk. I mean they ARE giving 50% damage increases to under performing dps classes anyway.

Druid 3’s
low gear cleric2 krivis3 diev1 druid3 sausage room 9 video
Druid hengestone + diev statue test, and druid wolf + diev statue test here
Diev druid dungeon 300 here
Phy’s sadhu druid vs dungeon 300 boss here
And I think you already know nekorin’s channel
Druid is poison magic user after patch.

1 Like

Some observations for Awoo (Demi-wolf) claw auto attack.

• Bleed chance is low, don’t expect it to trigger much.

• Attack range of the claw attack is slightly further than Clerics mace attack range (normal auto + Dhrag necklace range)

• Attack speed is much slower than a 1hand auto.

• Sacrament and Enchant Fire adds additional line of attack to the claw auto, but Daino with attribute doesn’t

In all the auto feels rather gimmicky and not a good choice to build around it.

Like what Wurmheart says, Druid c2 is at a really good standing now with the new changes. It is so good that it makes me want to spec 2circles for it for every magic build I have for clerics.

2 Likes

Possibly a bug (Hopefully)
Has it been reported to the devs?

Isn’t it 5%?
Anything special about the bleed?

Thats a bummer… Can I guess that att speed makes it faster though?

I’ve noticed from this video that the autos from Demi-wolf still crit.

Mabye the reason diano is not getting the extra line is because diano is bugged with Demi-Wolf auto?
And because its bugged thats why he can crit, being as magic damage has no ability to crit.

Boo. Was hoping for earth.

1 Like

Oh, look at that. Half-Lycan doesn’t hide all your hats:

Hi, I’m thinking about going druid c2 with exo c2 with Ktest patch but I didn’t see anyone talking about the joystick bug while transformed. Was it corrected?

Is it just me or Druid2 is kinda exaggerated?

• Seed bomb looks awful as a damage skill, it could have better damage or gimmick (like Inquisitor’s Pears of Anguish?). It seems pointless to use

• Let’s sum up what you have with C2: invulnerability (sterea trofh), DoT (poison), HoT (Chortasmata), CC (Vines), shape-shift (addressed below) and regular damage (which is the base purpose of the class as a red class, anyway). Seems too much, invulnerability was already very nice

• C2 is kinda making C3 pointless, unless you’re aiming for Wolf, which is nice tho but seems to not add anything else than solely focus on Lycan form

• The whole transformation gimmick of the class is being trashed out apparently. No reason to go for transformations if you have all these other tools for C2

Don’t get me wrong, Druid deserved more… but it seems that C2 is going for a path that is way over the top. Nice, but might start to outshine other options.

Maybe they could shift some attributes to make C3 more desirable than only wolf itself and making regular transformations more useful, like what they did with the Wolf improving overall damage while transformed, cooldowns and sped up animations

1 Like