Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

i have a cleric>priest>priest>bokor>bokor allmost bokor 3, i chose priest for the self buff. invested in bwa atributte, and i allmost went full dex, the evasion is needed cuz bwa is a channeling spell, and with the crit rate youll be crusin through DP2.

feel free to ask more!!

Hereā€™s an example of Bwa in DP2: https://my.mixtape.moe/fasdpk.webm with a full-INT build and 1 point in bwa. I was just grinding levels there a few days ago, itā€™s not specā€™d for farming. The ranged Elets usually aggro to the zombies, not you. As Six said, you rarely get cancelled as long as you position correctly before channeling.

@Sixaxis I copied that build from you. Lv200 now, Kabba soon! :^)

how can you make a 1k + damage while on INT build? is it any equip/gem that can make it like that?

so it seems, we should see his items gems tho, but if u want a bokor purely to farm silver i suggest the Physical dmg one. :grin:

I had a +4 Valia, Arde and Blessing (+95), armor was just cafrisun. Bwa is strike damage, so it deals bonus damage to plate (spiders and harugals). Note that Iā€™m only dealing 600~700 to Elets, which are cloth.

i have a +5 vielnup, Arde, Pardoner buffs, and im hitting above 1k hits/1.5k crits to spider and nuka and 1500 hit/2.6k to harugal

Kyaaa I just got to priest 3 using the path of Cleric - Priest - Priest - Bokor - Bokor - Bokor - Priest and ahm so happeh! T_T Ill be testing out revive 10 wif mass heal for dambala combo soon and to see if my zombies can get be knockaround immune in siau for the duration of stoneskin (/@_@)/

So I just tested a quick run. Revive doesnt seem to res them at 40% hp ever. I cant tell if they are invuln but my mass heal does like 4k now at least so thats wonderful.

Because of the stronger mass heal, I can now easilly do the revive -> Mack -> Damballa x2 -> Heal after they get revived combo for bosses that perma knockdown my zombies at least.

Speaking of knockdowns, Stoneskin doesnt seem to let my zombies block even if it gives +1256 block. I was hoping theyd at least be able to block to prevent the knockback but I guess not :frowning:

1 Like

About the ā€œup to (3) timesā€ part. Is it 3 hits in 1 instance of damage or is it 3 instances of damage each doing 1 hit?

Up to 3 times mean you can make up to 3 different zombies explode.

Each explosion is its own entity so you will do 1 hit with a damage of 3x(skill atk+matk- enemy mdef) for each zombie that gets to the damballa orb and the orb fades once its charge count of skill lvlx 3 is expended.

The damballa orb lasts pretty long so you can put it up then tet your zombies towards it. One thing you can do for a boss that doesnt knock around too much is tet away from enemy - revive - damballa on enemy - wait a few secs - tet on enemy - mackangdal before zombies start getting to the orb - damballa x2 - mass heal after revive procs on your zombies.

Ah so itā€™s the base effect. I get it.

My next question is ā€œhow often does it pulse the self destruct command to the zombiesā€. I ask because I tried with 1 zombie. This is what happened.

1. spawned 1 zombie
  2. cast dambala on it.
  3. zombie 1 died and spawned zombie 2
  4. dambala killed zombie 2 and spawned zombie 3
  5. dambala expired

There is no pulse time. It takes about half a second for zombies to explode once they get near enough to the orb to explode. If theyre all stacked on a boss and you use it, all the zombies damballa can splode will about half a sec after the damballa orb appears.

Large zombie aoe atk ratio is 2 hits 2 small enemies in west siau.

They also cant block even with stoneskin. Thats all my tests for Stoneskin with zombies x.x None of them can block so aukuras is the only way to get them to occasionally dodge stuff along with blinding enemies.

ARE YOU HYPED FOR NEXT WEEK, @Sixaxis!

Weā€™re happy to announce that the kTOS patch is coming to Steam on our next scheduled maintenance, which is taking place on July 26th, 2016.

Effigy
Skill Base damage has been increased 170 ā†’ 185

Zombify
The stats of zombies are now 3x stronger than before.

Damballa
New attribute: [Damballa: Remove Knockdown]
Skill Base damage has been increased 485 ā†’ 505
Damage increase per level has been increased 120 ā†’ 130

PRAISE THE LORD FOR EM BUFFS

We going mainstream guys

1 Like

Newbie Bokor question incoming:

Which stats should I focus for Bokor?

Planning to go C2>Bokor3>Druid1/2 / PD

Int

Do you like donuts?

1 Like

Looks like the secret OPness of Bwa kayiman is out!

Another tip is to buy sacrament and blessing buffsā€¦ Duh!
Now Stop auto attacks, use only Bwa Kayi that will allow your blessing buff to last 45mins to an hour. Your 10 to 100 over hits per Bwa Kayi only count as 1 use of your Blessing. Enjoy your 700-1k dmg ā€œaoeā€ in DP2 with 0 str invested.

Hi guys. Iā€™m actually leaving my Wiz (yes) :pp

Trying to start playing as Cleric, and i want a pure dps oriented build. Tried C2 Diev3 but the gameplay is a little bit annoying in most cases, and too much popular for my tastes soā€¦ Here iā€™m at the Bokor thread

My question is: Whatā€™s the best build for a pure dps Bokor based on Hex + Effigy? I donā€™t like those zombies, so, iā€™m not even going to spend points on this.
I also donā€™t care about supportive classes too much, iā€™m searching for a debuffer + dps build. Maybe C2 Bokor3 Druid2? Whatā€™s the best for grinding solo and pvp?
I have a lot of experience, played on kToS a lot of time but i never saw a Bokor3 that didnā€™t used the ā€œtrainā€ shiet, so, i donā€™t know. Any tips?

Edit1: Is SPR really that necessary? 50 points seems a little bit too much

Edit2: How good is Effigy damage compared to Owl and Zaibas?

Edit3: Seems like Bokor3 isnā€™t worth for a non-zombie build

Is hexing still awfull to aim? Been planing to dust off my bokor since I heard about the buffs coming to iTos with the merge thingie.

Damballa is getting the remove knockdown next week so it will be great for grinding.

@Sivach
If you have zombies,templeshooter, skels, or companions around it gets finicky. The more there are the harder itll be to cast.