Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

Annnd sometimes they pick your Cleric heal and don’t heal. why so buggy IMC.

This was fixed long ago… Doesn’t change the fact that they are buggy tho.

Are you sure? last week my putrid friends don’t look healthy after eating my entire heal field D: (I’m sure that only two don’t actually steped in them).

crap english and I’m not sorry yas

Yes.

Zombies aren’t meant to receive full hp as it was in CBT, it was part of the same bug.

Edit: ah yes, their hp bars sometimes don’t update properly on top of that, but they receive heals just fine.

1 Like

C3>B3>K here. I’ve realised that EinSof does prioritize players more. I have managed to successfully SP up my party members standing in the middle of my zombie army many times. Given it’s not easily done as the moment your party members start moving, your zombies gets the buff instead =/

Also, for whatever reasons, EinSof also prioritize the Torch from Suliai mission above EVERYTHING else =.=

1 Like

So, I decided to level a bokor for pve/pvp and came down to some build choices:

Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>Pardoner>PD
Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>Druid>PD
Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>Oracle>PD
Cleric>Krivis>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>PD
Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>PD

Is Krivis2 worth it? Which of these builds are better suited for battle league/gvg? what about PvE content like Earth Tower and world bosses? Is any of these viable? Also, can Pardoner make some good silver? Or is Oracle better for silver grinding?

I have no experience with Bokor or the cleric tree at all, but cant you have almost complete invulnerability with Mackangdal lvl 5 + Sterea Trofh? I’ve been thinking of making a Druid C2 and having Bokor C2 on the build because of that seems very tempting…

Like you can get invulnerability with Diev C3 + Druid C2.
But there is a problem. Either one don’t give you cc immunity, you can still be stunned (or other hard CC) and die from Mackangdal after damage (that you need to block with safety zone) :"D

WTB> video of perma-KD with Bwa Kayiman

Tried asking this in the paladin thread but got no replies, could anyone help provide feedback on my bokor paladin build? For stats i was thinking 1:3:1 con int spr. I’m not too concerned that it isn’t meta or top-tier, as long as it has relative success with general pve/pvm (dungeons, missions, etc;) and questing.

In Cleric, Safety Zone 5 >>> Cure 10.
Cure -1
Safety Zone +1

Bokor lets see, it is okay, but I will give some other options.
You have Divine Might if you remember to use it before every Samediveve you can have Samediveve lvl 4.
Samediveve -1 (with Divine Might lvl 5 = 4 sec of self movespeed buff)

Hexing - I prefer it lvl 6, because sometimes I forget to use Divine Might before it :"D

Anyway, you’re going to Paladin right? But why Int-paladin?

Smite = physical
Conviction = physical
Bwa Kayiman = physical

Only Effigy is magic, well other people can help you more about it (I don’t understand much about Paladin). But I think that Str will give you more in this build than Int.

@MizderMeaner Sure!

• Cleric C1
    * If you’re running SPR in your build, you should move 1 point from Cure into Deprotected Zone to use on Bosses when in a party. Nvm you did it on C2, although it’d be better to have it from C1.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Deprotected Zone: +1 points
  • Krivis C1

• This is fine.

• Cleric C2

• This is fine. If you followed the advice from Cleric C1, then leave Deprotected Zone at Lv1 and put that point back into Cure.

• Bokor C1 - C2

• If this isn’t being used for PvP purposes, then you can move 4 points out of Mackangdal (Those extra few seconds of invuln aren’t much in PvE, unless you’d hate to use the Zombie skills for whatever reason), and 1 out of Hexing for your Zombie skills. Bwa Kayiman’s usage is shown in the response to Nai-chan below.

• Mackangdal: -4 points
    • Hexing: -1 points
    • Tet Mamak La: +1 points
    • Zombify: +3 points
    • Bwa Kayiman: +1 points
  • Pardoner

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

It’s viable, yes.

That would be~ Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>Druid>PD

Either Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>PD
or
Cleric>Krivis>Bokor>Bokor>Cleric>Oracle>PD

Pardoner’s only making you a good amount of Silver if you’re a Priest C3 & Pardoner C2. I’m unsure on how much Silver Oracle’s make on average per hour though, so you’d have to hit up the Oracle Thread for info on that.

And Safety Zone? Yes.

Don’t mind giving feedback, but to start, you should be going STR instead of INT since Paladin’s damage skills are Physical. You more than likely won’t be needing SPR either since you wouldn’t be spamming Effigy all the time. So it’s either a Phys build with Bwa Kayiman + Paladin skills as main skill damage, or the Paladin gets dropped for other classes to continue a Magic build.

• Cleric C1 - C2

• Should move 1 point from Cure into Safety Zone, since Safety should be set at Lv5 even with the C2 Attribute. Especially since it doesn’t have M-Atk/INT to scale off.

• Cure: -1 points
    • Safety Zone: +1 points
  • Bokor C1

• This is fine.

• Bokor C2

• This is fine.

• Paladin C1 - C3

• This is fine.

https://vid.me/MGpD

No target-limit (At least not that I’ve seen), so this could be done on 20 mobs at once too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies! I was considering an INT build as I thought zombies scaled with int, also my heal and cure would be stronger. I had read that Int paladins were in a better place than str ones. I also wasn’t sure if bokor could work with str. But a physical build sounds great, I’ll probably go str and con then for stats (dont think ill need dex since im not thinking of pvp). Should I put more points into Bwa Kayiman then for a phys build?

1 Like

Zombies only scale with Int if you’re Bokor C3, Ogdiveve give to Zombies STR based in you INT.
Otherwise they only scale with your SPR (from Zombify), but only to hp and nah, not worth it.

About lvls in Bwa Kayiman, dunno about. I know that Bwa get stronger with Blessing and Sacrament (for some reason I don’t know õ_o), so you can buy it from Padonner yas.

Thanks for the video reference fam, saved :smiley:

Do 4 extra levels in Zombify (from lv3) make a difference if I’m not going Bokor3, and just want the zombies as meat shields/CC?

[quote=“Sixaxis, post:495, topic:242687”]
Pardoner’s only making you a good amount of Silver if you’re a Priest C3 & Pardoner C2. I’m unsure on how much Silver Oracle’s make on average per hour though, so you’d have to hit up the Oracle Thread for info on that.
[/quote]Why would the Oracle Thread give info on Pardoner? xD

Either way @andrevallim, from the info I gathered, Priest c3 + Pardoner c2 is… actually pretty awful money. Counting the 50% tax and materials, with the current market price, you only get 100~200 silver profit per buff sold. Not only that, you’re ruining your character completely for Spell Shop, because you need max Blessing/aspersio/Sacrament to even be competitive.

Pardoner c1 with lv1 Simony (not lv5!) can make better money if you have Krivis1 and Paladin3, and the character can remain somewhat viable/usable with a SPR, STR or INT build. SPR in particular is pretty decent, since you can use the hyper-buffed Zalciai yourself.

However, the above setup is still very slow money, AND you’d ideally want a token to sell skill scrolls. Its biggest advantage is that you can afk/grind on another character while you sell, but all setups that can do that are slow money by nature.

If you want straight-up, quick money, I’d recommend going for a class that can solo dungeons (for more ease of boss rushing without looking 4years for a party) quickly and easily, and farm with that.

Sixaxis is talking about Oracle money generation by Change’s jackspot and Resetting, because of that the Oracle Thread.

Oh. Well, both are bad :'D. @andrevallim

Resetting’s bugged it seems, doesn’t always work (it does, but Clairvoyance doesn’t properly display what the drops were reset to)… and Change’s jackpot is EXPENSIVE to level up. Takes several months to even pay for what you spent.

1 Like

Like AHopz said, Zombie damage only scales with INT at C3 with the Ogouveve skill. Yeah, your Heal/Cure would be stronger, but that’s not a good trade-off since all damage from your Paladin Circles would be notably weaker. Bokor works with STR at C2 thanks to Bwa Kayiman’s CC, and you’ll be able to use your character in Demon Prison District 2 to grind silver better than I can. I’m an INT Bokor C3 and with Bwa, I earn around 200k an hour there without silver mobs. It’s not much, but after I finish my PDPS set I’ll hopefully be able to hit 350k.

Nope, that skill always stays at Lv1. It has poor damage scaling per skill level.

It makes CC’ing and keeping Zombie presence up easier.

Not on Pardoner, on Oracle’s monster-altering skills. [Chops]

And yeah, forgot to mention that if you go the Pardoner money-making route, it’d pretty much be an alt-character that you park in a city or grinding map while you play something else.

1 Like

Or you can specifically buy buff from your own shop

Save money = Get money

For a Bokor1-PD build, is it work picking up Bokor2 just for Mackangdal + higher lvl effigy?