Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Bokor Thread

@Sixaxis I swear this is the last time I annoy you :smiley:. I just wanted you to take a look at this build! Do you think Iā€™ll lack support skills? I would consider dropping Bokor 3 for a more supportive class,or do you think that would affect my damage very much?
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2x9gmb2n73/

EDIT: Since Iā€™m already being annoying, what would be the stats so I can have also have some fun in PVP :slight_smile:

No annoyance here! Glad to help. Plus Iā€™ll be using everyone I helped from this thread and the Mega Advice thread for something in the future.

• Cleric C1 - C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C3

• This is fine.

• Druid

• This is fine.

• Plague Doctor

• You can consider dropping a point from Healing Factor or Pandemic for Beak Mask. This is because in the kToS PvP Arena, Healing Factor was nerfā€™d to a maximum of 27 seconds duration (Lv3 Healing Factor is 30 seconds duration), and Bloodletting also has its duration nerfā€™d so if you plan on playing in the PvP Arena, that 1 point in Beak Mask would help.

• Healing Factor or Pandemic: -1 points
    • Beak Mask: +1 points

Pretty much the same as the PvE stats; 1:3:1 CON/INT/SPR for every 5 points you obtain. However, you should stop SPR in the 50ā€™s instead of pushing it further, and continue to place points into CONā€¦ well, until 280. So once SPR hits about 50, it becomes 2:3 CON/INT for every 5 points you obtain.

Heā€™s gonna turn us into his zombie army!!

2 Likes

with those recent buffs you think physical bokor would be viable? was thinking of making a bokor and using my 2 sisels and max peta to it, I wouldnā€™t benfit much from having an int bokor, are there any physical scaling builds for cleric class? besides monks, never liked them from the start

About those buffs. So zombies gain stats based on what they were made from. Now the buffs make it so zombie stats play a part in [bwa kayiman] damage.

I have a few assumptions followed by a few questions.
Assumptions

1. [bwa kayiman] turns the entire length of the train into a single pulsing aoe
  2. Damage does not overlap per zombie
  3. Each zombie can have different stats if they are made from different monsters

Questions

1. Will each zombie have its own mobile zone since each zombie would cause different [bwa kayiman] damage
  2. Will the skill change to finally act on contact instead of a mobile aoe.

I hope a dataminer can confirm.

Bokor C2 was viable before in a physical Cleric build thanks to Bwa Kayimanā€™s ridiculous CC. The buff was a welcome change. So yes, you can go Bokor C2 with those accessories as long as you pick Monk or Paladin along with it. Just Bwa Kayiman and no other Phys skills isnā€™t efficient, and also boring.

Technically the Zombies gain stats based on their level and not the monsters stats itself, otherwise you could Zombify a Wheelchair Zombie from an end-game World Boss monster and then watch it one-shot people in GvG.

Hopefully this isnā€™t the case, because if so, it would make the class pretty broken with the CC and +200~ damage per Zombie from the train added to every hit.

This is most likely the case. If the Zombie right behind you and the Zombie at the end of the line would hit the same monster, then different damage would be applied.

Most likely.

Unlikely; that would be some pretty ridiculous DPS (For a Phys Bokor at least).

I guess Iā€™ll log onto kToS tomorrow and test it myself.

@Sixaxis Thank you for the advice and I have decided to go ClericC1->KrivisC1->BokorC3->DruidC1->PD. I have three final questions for you if you can help me. First is what is the best late game equips for bokor. Should I always go with 3/4 plate with cloth gloves. And what acessories and weapon should i be looking for for end game content. Second what are the attributes I should prioritize first. Lastly I know what monster gems to look out for but what normal gems should i put into my armor aswell. Thanks a bunch and for the long paragraph. Just wanna get all the info I can about this class before I make one.

Any thoughts on this theorycrafted build?
I got 2 ranks on Pardoner just for Discerning Evil. Is it worth it?

Can anyone confirm if Effigy lvl 15 bonus damage is still bugged? From this semi-recent report:

I want to know before I make a bokor3, thanks!

hi hi ^^

had a small question, can bokors use Ogouveve to buff other bokors zombies?
it be so awesome if they could :smiley:

str/dex bokor and int bokors unite! :sunglasses:

I was in a party with a rogue once and he managed to capture my Zombify circle creating his own zombies. My Samediveve didnā€™t affect his zombieā€™s movement speed, so I doubt Ogouveve willā€¦

oh makes senseā€¦ thanks for responding!

and lol at rogue with zombify xD

In my opinion itā€™s the following:
1 = Best | 2 = Better | 3 = Good

Weapon
Swap weapon: Krausas Mace

1. Lolopanther Rod
  2. Superior Corona Rod
  3. Catacombs Club

Sub-weapon

1. Karacha Dagger
  2. Arde Dagger
  3. Venom

[Armor] Top

1. Virtov Plate Robe

[Armor] Bottom

1. Virtov Plate Pants

[Armor] Gloves

1. Lolopanther Gloves
  2. Virtov Gloves

[Armor] Boots

1. Virtov Plate Boots
  2. Wind Runner

Necklace

1. Animus
  2. Max Petamion

Bracelet

1. Archmage Bangle
  2. Wizard Bracelet

Most of these are hard to get, so be prepared for a lot of effort.

Effigy and then Damballa (Or 50 Effigy -> 50 Damballa -> 100 Effigy -> 100 Damballa). The rest arenā€™t pricey and you can finish those off in a day.

Weapon: Blue Gems
Top & Bottom Armor: Red Gems
Gloves: Blue Gems
Shoes: Yellow Gems

Hereā€™s a chart for the values: http://imgur.com/lM37MXJ

@Shuryo

Letā€™s see Ogihci:

• Cleric C1 - C2

• This is fine.

• Bokor C1 - C2

• This is fine.

• Pardoner C1

• This is fine.

• Pardoner C2

• Drop this circle; the benefits are too small since C2 Discerning is unnecessary. Replacement with Druid or Bokor C3 is recommended.

• Plague Doctor

• This is fine.

Tested it again, and it still is. The damage isnā€™t gimped down to Lv1 Effigy, but itā€™s not reaching the x3.6 itā€™s supposed to. Max I got was x2.9 after spamming it. I thought it mightā€™ve been because the modifier for Effigy Bonus is a T0 modifier, but unless my math was failing me, that doesnā€™t seem to be the case.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice about dropping Pardoner2 @Sixaxis !
Now iā€™m in a bit of a pinch, because i ended up creating 4 different builds and i would like you to share your opinion about each one of these if you can, please:

PS: Iā€™m planning to go 3 INT : 1 CON : 1 SPR in every build, is it fine?
My goal is mainly PvE/Boss, sometimes solo, sometimes with friends, so iā€™m trying to go for a DPS build that can fill the support role when needed.
Thank you for reading until the end, and also, thank you so much for writing such wise and supportive comments, iā€™ve learnt a lot just by reading your posts! Good job man!
PS2: Sorry for my bad english x-x

In light of gvg being tested in ktos, I realize I wonā€™t have anything to ā€œset upā€ bwa with.

Hi ppl, got read almost all replies, but still not figure out, i want to do zombie master bokorā€¦but what i have focus on atributes for good zombie dps ( str ) ? cause i dont understand how its the math behind zombie damage, can you explain it for me ? tks

PS: Sorry for my bad english :frowning:

Zombieā€™s stats donā€™t scale with you at all. Except only SPR, which increases their maximum HP. Speaking of which, does anyone have any info how does SPR to ZomHP scales?

The other stats of zombies have their own scaling based on the zombieā€™s level. The zombieā€™s level is based on the level of the mob it is being raised from.

There are however 2 Zombie based skills that scales on your stats
Ogouveve - Buff STR stat of nearby zombies by 1/2 of your INT attribute
Bwa Kayiman - Zombe Train damage scales with your STR.

tldnr, go INT if you do not intend to use Bwa Kayiman as your main source of damage.

edit: FYI, Ogouveve is only available in C3 Bokor

Hmm, I am now using the train in all its might and glory at district 2. My cafrisun basically does nothing for me now. I look through whats available from 15 to 120 armor and they donā€™t do much really.

Here are the following sets I could use with a 120 plate glove

1. Light plate set = 1 atk ratio (I donā€™t need ~_~ but found it anyway)
  2. Jude set = 5 move speed (I could use but donā€™t know where to find)
  3. Magi set = 30 dark atk (I could use but donā€™t know where to find)

Finally my Bokor turned Rank 7 last night so i made a video of it for those who are interested in C1 Krivis 1 Bokor 3 C2 PD.

Was wondering whatā€™s a good Rod/Mace to use for a lvl 150+ Bokor other than Krausas Mace and how much damage does Ignition Rod burn do?