Tree of Savior Forum

Class Balance is a disaster

I’ve found 3 vaivoras by field farming elites and nothing from challenges/singularity, go figure.

That said, you’re missing the point that matador was just reworked to be centered toward bosses/large monsters. If anybody else’s performance should be as good, then you’re just saying that a matador build (and thus fencers, since it’s the only class that goes along it) should be average at best in what is supposed to be its strong point, while retaining all the weak points. Thus…making those classes kinda useless.
It would be different if they changed its design focus (like, making it focused on criticals…but they just reduced those capabilities instead), but right now “being better at bosses” is exactly what the class is supposed to do.
And unless they go at things randomly (not that i would be surprised) they knew they were also focusing the endgame toward bosses, so it was a deliberate choice, albeit one that does put them in a difficult position balance-wise. So, yeah, exactly the mess expected for them to do.
And given they spent years to change the class from being aggro-focused to boss-focused…don’t expect those changes any time soon, if they ever come.

That will soon change to if a class could not mob well, its locked out of daily content too.

That would be just as bad of an idea. Ugh. What’s the point of having almost 80 classes if 60 of them are garbage tier?

2 Likes

throw them all into scout cause imc said why not

Now Scout is garbage class

1 Like

?

Scout WBR ktos score almost as swordsman for 2 weeks now.

1 Like

i love how they named the only attack squire skill the: Deadly weaking combo or the deadly boring combo or : the deadly low skill factor combo or: the deadly sick combo .jajajaja oh god i never end with this jajaja please forgive jajajaajjajajaj @imc

or they famous alchemist COMBUSTION aoe ratio 5 skill factor 1203% maxed attributes oh god same dmg like eartquake with no attribute and double cooldown jajajaja oh god. erase it, have a little shame.

nah
the buffs may take longer to arrive, but nerf hammer can hit as fast as lightning strikes depending on the complains and demands of ktos players

meanwhile

exactly. i called it silly generalization.
just because you cant optimally play a class/build doesnt mean noone can.
git gud.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.