Tree of Savior Forum

Class and Outfit

You guys know it each job have your specific outfit and it we can switch between them, also as have more costumes on cash shop, but imagine if a class on rank 3 get a “special” costume…

For example: make one skill better (master type - requires some material), increase buff duration, reduce cooldown, add points status, “special” costume.

[Other topic: Special hats and titles for characters who obtain Circle 3 in a class ]

1 Like

Phantasy Star Universe had interesting ideas with master versions of the normal classes and it would be nice to show that off in Tree of Savior with Circle 3 clothes. In my opinion though, I wouldn’t want stats attached to the master uniforms. That issue is more attuned to lack of gear variety and there’s a few threads about that already.

I kinda wanted a different costume for each rank vs just rank 3 nothing huge just even a slight change would work so you can see who and what your working with at a glance w/o needing to use your mouse

TL;DR: They’re adding this, now there will be for highlander c3 and wizard c3, source: http://tos.nexon.com/shop/index.aspx?product=1

:fire::fire::fire: imc games making me pay cash money for mastering a class to get nice clothes what a rip off