Tree of Savior Forum

Class advanced at class lv 39, now missing skill points

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 16/01/2019 / 09:00 PM EST / CH 2 GREENE MANOR

Server Name: [SA] Silute

Team Name: LotusKingdom

Character Name: AliciaHunter

Bug Description : Was in front of the Bullet Marker master doing the costume quests, after i failed i decided to change my Bullet Market to Linker, i was class lv 39, but instead of changing the class it advanced, now i’m stuck with 39 skill points and no way of getting the other 6 points, tried leveling to see if the class exp from bullet marker would still increase and lv up but it didn’t, now only linker gets class exp and my bullet marker is stuck with 39 points.

Tried changing the bullet marker class to assassin one but it continues with 39 points.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open the class change UI as Bullet Marker first class at class lv 39 almost 40
  2. choose linker
  3. click advance
  4. cry a lot

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

try change the class has 39 points to another e change back to your wanted class, you can change 3 classes of each characters per day on the lower right of the screen click on scroll with glasses to do this.

Already tried this, it continues with 39 points and leveling the linker class lv.

Please provide screenshots of all 4 class windows in the skill/F3 menu.

1 Like

Done, tried change classes again, but… T_T

Try scrolling down in the Bullet Marker window?

If you are truly missing points, you can try switching the Bullet Marker class to something else…

1 Like

I’ve already tried that, can’t restore my points since i’ve never got to class lv 45 only 39.

Change your class tree so you can get Recovery cards. Then change back to your scout tree again. I hope the recovery cards will fix the 39 class level into 45.

U can’t change back to scout, scout didn’t exist so u can only change to scout and change back to another class. If they don’t fix’it i’ll have to create a scout and start over.

oh so you created your character after re:build patch. Sorry My bad. Hope your problem get fixed.

I created before rebuild, it was an archer, i changed to scout, i can change back to archer, but can’t change back to scout. Up, please reset my scout so i can proper lv the class, please, i don’t wanna lose another scout cause of bug.

1 Like

Please IMC help me, reset my scout rank so i can level up and get my missing skill points.

" tosmanager2

Replied: Jan 17th, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Hello Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please be informed that your concern has been properly addressed during our temporary maintenance yesterday.

However, is this issue still persists in your end, kindly contact us again and provide a screenshot or video clip that may help us to investigate your concern further.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team"

They didn’t even care to solve my problem, my character still need a rank reset, cause it still have only 39 points and its already at the second classe.

" tosmanager2

Replied: Jan 18th, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Greetings Carlos,

Apologies for the inconvenience the issue has caused.

We would like to inform you that our development team is already looking into the issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding while they are investigating the matter.

Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team"

I can only wait :confused: